PDA

View Full Version : It's Stoke!

Ash
12-09-2016, 11:22 AM
Will we gub them as usual at our place or will they bring their recent decent form with them?

Pokster
12-09-2016, 11:23 AM
Will we gub them as usual at our place or will they bring their recent decent form with them?

Well, I am going for my first home game in 2 yrs, and the last 2 home matches I have been to we haven't won... so 0-0 it is then

Sir C
12-09-2016, 11:25 AM

Mark Hughes. :-(

Poor Mesut's ankles.

It is still Mark Hughes, right?

Burney
12-09-2016, 11:26 AM

Poor Mesut's ankles.

Not Tony Pubis? :rubchin:

Sir C
12-09-2016, 11:28 AM
Not Tony Pubis? :rubchin:

No, he's at West Brom, currently trying to work out how to pay the £5mill due from losing his recent court case.

:hehe:

Luis Anaconda
12-09-2016, 11:32 AM
Well, I am going for my first home game in 2 yrs, and the last 2 home matches I have been to we haven't won... so 0-0 it is then
And they say I'm a jinx

Ash
12-09-2016, 11:33 AM
No, he's at West Brom, currently trying to work out how to pay the £5mill due from losing his recent court case.

Isn't that money he has to pay Crystal Palace? That'll come in handy for them to pay off Pardieu's contract.

Sir C
12-09-2016, 11:35 AM
Isn't that money he has to pay Crystal Palace? That'll come in handy for them to pay off Pardieu's contract.

I think I read that it's £3.7mill to Palace and £1.3 in legal costs.

Ash
12-09-2016, 11:35 AM

Poor Mesut's ankles.

Sadly, yes.

Maybe we could hire Cesc for the afternoon to taunt Mak Huge about Barcelona.

Oh.

Burney
12-09-2016, 11:43 AM
I think I read that it's £3.7mill to Palace and £1.3 in legal costs.

It really couldn't happen to a nicer chap, could it? With this and Allardyce, 2016 really has been the year for karma biting the arse of clogging, Neanderthal football managers. :hehe:

World's End Stella
12-09-2016, 11:43 AM

Did you read the details of what he did?

Tony Pulis is properly stupid. :hehe:

Sir C
12-09-2016, 11:45 AM
Did you read the details of what he did?

Tony Pulis is properly stupid. :hehe:

I heard something briefly on the radio but didn't really get the details. I was too busy laughing at the outcome.

World's End Stella
12-09-2016, 11:52 AM
I heard something briefly on the radio but didn't really get the details. I was too busy laughing at the outcome.

He was owed a bonus to be paid at a specific date. He convinced the club to pay it to him early, then he resigned before the date at which it was originally due and felt he should keep it anyway. :hehe:

He had to pay it back plus interest plus a penalty. The penalty should be for rank stupidity.

Burney
12-09-2016, 11:55 AM

He lied to Palace about needing his bonus before its due date because of a fictitious land purchase, assured them he would stay in order to get said bonus and then resigned the day after he did. He was branded 'disgraceful'. :hehe:

Sir C
12-09-2016, 01:12 PM
He was owed a bonus to be paid at a specific date. He convinced the club to pay it to him early, then he resigned before the date at which it was originally due and felt he should keep it anyway. :hehe:

He had to pay it back plus interest plus a penalty. The penalty should be for rank stupidity.

Yes, I heard that much but assumed I'd missed the important details. Because that's just mental.

SWv2
12-09-2016, 02:19 PM
It's only Stoke to be fair.

We are quite the bunch of hysterical pooves when this match comes around.

Ash
12-09-2016, 02:33 PM
It's only Stoke to be fair.

We are quite the bunch of hysterical pooves when this match comes around.

Not this match. The one at their place, perhaps.

redgunamo
12-09-2016, 03:05 PM

Poor Mesut's ankles.

He says he thinks it could be our year. But he would say that, wouldn't he, So he has an excuse when we batter them :thumbup:

SWv2
12-09-2016, 03:08 PM
He says he thinks it could be our year. But he would say that, wouldn't he, So he has an excuse when we batter them :thumbup:

Loads of people say that every year around this time.

And we all know how it ends up.

redgunamo
12-09-2016, 03:13 PM
Loads of people say that every year around this time.

And we all know how it ends up.

Exactly. His motives are completely transparent.

We *are* looking a bit good though .. :rubchin: