PDA

View Full Version : I've got a Christmas bash next week at the Churchill War Rooms.

Burney
12-08-2016, 11:22 AM
Oddly enough, I've never been. Is it worth turning up early for the full tour?

Luis Anaconda
12-08-2016, 11:27 AM
Oddly enough, I've never been. Is it worth turning up early for the full tour?

I've been round it but on my own not as part of a tour - definitely interesting

Burney
12-08-2016, 11:34 AM
I've been round it but on my own not as part of a tour - definitely interesting

Cool. I shall go beforehand as I'll almost certainly be beastly drunk afterwards.

Is it the one with Churchill's big baby romper suit thingy in it or is that the other place?

Sir C
12-08-2016, 11:41 AM
Cool. I shall go beforehand as I'll almost certainly be beastly drunk afterwards.

Is it the one with Churchill's big baby romper suit thingy in it or is that the other place?

The romper suit is at Chartwell.

I was once wandering around the war rooms when I came upon a room full of shrieking Americans, who had noticed that someone had left a brown paper bag in the corner. Several of them actually pushed past me as they ran out of the room shrieking with fear. :hehe:

The issue was resolved by my picking up the bag and crumpling it into a ball. The watching Septics, to a man, shít themselves.

Burney
12-08-2016, 11:45 AM
The romper suit is at Chartwell.

I was once wandering around the war rooms when I came upon a room full of shrieking Americans, who had noticed that someone had left a brown paper bag in the corner. Several of them actually pushed past me as they ran out of the room shrieking with fear. :hehe:

The issue was resolved by my picking up the bag and crumpling it into a ball. The watching Septics, to a man, shít themselves.

To be fair, their media tells them the place is crawling with mad Allans, so it's hardly surprising.