PDA

View Full Version : I tell you what Clive, the fruit-knife and AK47-wielding lads have gone quiet.

Sir C
12-07-2016, 04:22 PM
What the fúck are they planning? :-(

Burney
12-07-2016, 04:28 PM

This piece of clear double-bluffery last week had my paranoia twitching.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/28/man-hat-belgian-terror-suspect-says-uks-security-services-make/

redgunamo
12-07-2016, 04:33 PM

Who cares. The Donald is in charge now.

Burney
12-07-2016, 04:35 PM
Who cares. The Donald is in charge now.

The chap is threatening not to invade anywhere, though, r. :-( That'd make him the first since, what? Carter?

You can't go around not invading places imo. What are the military going to do with themselves?

Sir C
12-07-2016, 04:37 PM
The chap is threatening not to invade anywhere, though, r. :-( That'd make him the first since, what? Carter?

You can't go around not invading places imo. What are the military going to do with themselves?

Worse than that, the lunatic is threatening to cancel the new Air Force One.

Fúcking idiot. I told you he was mental.

Burney
12-07-2016, 04:40 PM
Worse than that, the lunatic is threatening to cancel the new Air Force One.

Fúcking idiot. I told you he was mental.

Yes, but he's already got a plane, hasn't he? He probably thinks Air Force One's a bit shît. I mean, it's bad enough that he's having to move into a house previously occupied by black people without having to fly around in a shït plane as well.

Mind you, he did wind up the Chinee, which made me chuckle.

redgunamo
12-07-2016, 04:45 PM

Oh, there's still plenty of mischief to be made. I think he understands his responsibilities well enough. lol

https://i0.web.de/image/950/32049950,pd=6,f=lead-xxl/donald-trump-usa-time-magazine.jpg

Sir C
12-07-2016, 04:45 PM
Yes, but he's already got a plane, hasn't he? He probably thinks Air Force One's a bit shît. I mean, it's bad enough that he's having to move into a house previously occupied by black people without having to fly around in a shït plane as well.

He's got a piece of crap old 757.

Consider the technical aspects of AF1. The comms, the radar, the electonic anti-missile stuff, the radiation shielding, the fúcking thing is designed to keep the West governed during a nuclear war. Donald's shagged out ex-budget airline piece of old crap is ready for the scrapyard.

redgunamo
12-07-2016, 04:47 PM

Consider the technical aspects of AF1. The comms, the radar, the electonic anti-missile stuff, the radiation shielding, the fúcking thing is designed to keep the West governed during a nuclear war. Donald's shagged out ex-budget airline piece of old crap is ready for the scrapyard.

I think he just wants Boeing to knock a few quid off. Thieving toads.

Burney
12-07-2016, 04:48 PM

Yeah, yeah, but how much of Airforce One's interior is covered in gold?
That's what really matters.

redgunamo
12-07-2016, 04:49 PM

Are you saying it's basically jumped up council housing?

Fair point actually.

Burney
12-07-2016, 04:51 PM
Oh, there's still plenty of mischief to be made. I think he understands his responsibilities well enough. lol

https://i0.web.de/image/950/32049950,pd=6,f=lead-xxl/donald-trump-usa-time-magazine.jpg

I do hope so. Because him spending the next four years bantering off lefties isn't going to keep food on people's tables, is it?

Burney
12-07-2016, 04:54 PM
Are you saying it's basically jumped up council housing?

Fair point actually.

At the end of the day, it's a short-term lease. You can't even put in a conservatory or a double garage :shrug:

redgunamo
12-07-2016, 04:58 PM
At the end of the day, it's a short-term lease. You can't even put in a conservatory or a double garage :shrug:

Right. Let alone find a regular parking spot for your own private Boeing.