PDA

View Full Version : Lolo Koscielny.

Sir C
12-07-2016, 01:44 PM
I am a great admirer of the double-hard bony French speedster, but have recently seen a couple of interviews with him and took away the impression that he is, shall we say, less than inspiring verbally. Perhaps, i thought, this is a result of his unfamiliarity with the language? So I watched him being interviewed in French.

:-( Poor Lolo.

redgunamo
12-07-2016, 02:26 PM
I am a great admirer of the double-hard bony French speedster, but have recently seen a couple of interviews with him and took away the impression that he is, shall we say, less than inspiring verbally. Perhaps, i thought, this is a result of his unfamiliarity with the language? So I watched him being interviewed in French.

:-( Poor Lolo.

Why do you call him "Lolo", or is the question indiscreet? I suppose perhaps one is lucky to be able to call him anything at all with one's mouth full :-)

Sir C
12-07-2016, 02:29 PM
Why do you call him "Lolo", or is the question indiscreet? I suppose perhaps one is lucky to be able to call him anything at all with one's mouth full :-)

Are you suggesting that of all the Laurents in France, this is the one who isn't called Lolo?

redgunamo
12-07-2016, 02:31 PM
Are you suggesting that of all the Laurents in France, this is the one who isn't called Lolo?

Oh, is that so. You'd best carry on then. I can't say I know any.