PDA

View Full Version : My local police force keep tweeting 'Barn Meeting 2016'

Burney
12-05-2016, 10:22 AM
No context, no explanation, just pictures of people sitting on haystacks in a barn while coppers talk.

The countryside is weird. :-(

https://twitter.com/cimcdonald/status/805714079490969600

Sir C
12-05-2016, 10:30 AM
No context, no explanation, just pictures of people sitting on haystacks in a barn while coppers talk.

The countryside is weird. :-(

https://twitter.com/cimcdonald/status/805714079490969600

It might be a KKK thing. Everyone's a fascist nowadays, it's awfully fashionable.

Burney
12-05-2016, 10:35 AM
It might be a KKK thing. Everyone's a fascist nowadays, it's awfully fashionable.

True. The audience is hideously white.

Meanwhile in Italy, a thing has happened. :shrug:

Sir C
12-05-2016, 10:38 AM

Yes lots of excitement over... what, exactly? No one seems to know. Will they have a general election? Who knows? Does anyone really care?

And, of course, the prime minister of New Zealand has resigned, and even the people of New Zealand don't give a fúck.

We're short of exciting news. 2016 has spoiled us. We need an abdication, an assassination or a proper war.

Luis Anaconda
12-05-2016, 10:47 AM

Not in Austria it seems. There are frightening rumblings in Saxony but that might just be the sausages

Pat Vegas
12-05-2016, 10:51 AM

:hehe: Yep a thing that not even Italians can explain to me what it's all about.
I even watched a show about it.

I love the way the throw english in to things. EXIT POLL.

oh and in Italy they call Renzi Mr Bean.

Burney
12-05-2016, 10:54 AM
Yes lots of excitement over... what, exactly? No one seems to know. Will they have a general election? Who knows? Does anyone really care?

And, of course, the prime minister of New Zealand has resigned, and even the people of New Zealand don't give a fúck.

We're short of exciting news. 2016 has spoiled us. We need an abdication, an assassination or a proper war.

The only thing we can safely conclude is that the current mood of western electorates is to gleefully seize opportunities to give the status quo and its representatives a kicking.