PDA

View Full Version : King of the bantz Chambo is looking quite the player.

Sir C
12-05-2016, 09:10 AM
Fast, direct, skillful. Looks like he's carrying some muscle these days. wd aoc.

Amusing scenes oop norf. Cesc keeping his temper under severe provocation was good to see; a lesson to us all about professionalism there. wd ff.

The trouble is, City aren't going to lose at home twice in a month, are they? :-(

Luis Anaconda
12-05-2016, 09:30 AM
Fast, direct, skillful. Looks like he's carrying some muscle these days. wd aoc.

Amusing scenes oop norf. Cesc keeping his temper under severe provocation was good to see; a lesson to us all about professionalism there. wd ff.

The trouble is, City aren't going to lose at home twice in a month, are they? :-(

They look a mess at the back and will be without Fernandinho (and Aguero) :judge: 2-1 City it is

Luis Anaconda
12-05-2016, 09:33 AM

Oh - and I assume you saw this

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/739463/Arsenal-plot-sensational-offer-Chelsea-star-Cesc-Fabregas-Arsene-Wenger-News-Gossip

Sir C
12-05-2016, 09:36 AM

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/739463/Arsenal-plot-sensational-offer-Chelsea-star-Cesc-Fabregas-Arsene-Wenger-News-Gossip

Ooh. Ma. God. Could it really happen, la? COULD IT REALLY HAPPEN? :cloud9:

If Cesc comes home I'll do something drastic like attend a game :love:

World's End Stella
12-05-2016, 09:40 AM

I expect that the cowardly, shark-faced, Catalan betrayor is about to get 3 games for a girly man slap.

Last thing we need imo.

Sir C
12-05-2016, 09:42 AM
I expect that the cowardly, shark-faced, Catalan betrayor is about to get 3 games for a girly man slap.

Last thing we need imo.

Betrayor? You can't just make words up, wes.

Luis Anaconda
12-05-2016, 09:44 AM
Ooh. Ma. God. Could it really happen, la? COULD IT REALLY HAPPEN? :cloud9:

If Cesc comes home I'll do something drastic like attend a game :love:
Would be a lovely understudy for Santi. Although I believe Granit had a rather good game on Saturday. We hardly need him

World's End Stella
12-05-2016, 09:46 AM

You can if you aren't very good at this whole English language thingy ma bob :-(

Sir C
12-05-2016, 09:52 AM
Would be a lovely understudy for Santi. Although I believe Granit had a rather good game on Saturday. We hardly need him

Play them both imo.

Cech

Bellerin Mustafi Koscielny Monreal

Xhaka

Cazorla Fabregas

Ozil Chambo

Alexis

:trophy:

World's End Stella
12-05-2016, 10:08 AM
Play them both imo.

Cech

Bellerin Mustafi Koscielny Monreal

Xhaka

Cazorla Fabregas

Ozil Chambo

Alexis

:trophy:

No Ramsey :cloud9:

Ash
12-05-2016, 10:10 AM
No Ramsey :cloud9:

We were a lot better when he came on on Saturday, ISTR.

Sir C
12-05-2016, 10:12 AM

:nod: We'll need to rotate. Aaron can cover for Santi, Cesc or Mesut. Aaron can do anything.

World's End Stella
12-05-2016, 10:12 AM

Spoilsport :-(

Burney
12-05-2016, 10:15 AM
:nod: We'll need to rotate. Aaron can cover for Santi, Cesc or Mesut. Aaron can do anything.

We should get Wilshere back and just field an entire team of midfielders.

Sir C
12-05-2016, 10:16 AM
We should get Wilshere back and just field an entire team of midfielders.

:nod: I reckon Tomas Rosicky could be tempted out of retirement as well.

:cloud9: Rosicky, Hleb, Fabregas, Denilson. My favourite ever Arsenal midfield.

World's End Stella
12-05-2016, 10:19 AM

Besides, I'm not comfortable with this sort of detailed, qualitative analysis. Sounds too foreign.

Two games in a row Aaron didn't start, two games in a row we played well, two games in a row we won.

Ergo, Aaron should never start for Arsenal ever again.

Now that's some proper football analysis that. Simple cold, hard, football facts, none of this fancy Dan performance based analysis nonsense.

World's End Stella
12-05-2016, 10:20 AM
:nod: I reckon Tomas Rosicky could be tempted out of retirement as well.

:cloud9: Rosicky, Hleb, Fabregas, Denilson. My favourite ever Arsenal midfield.

It was Flamini not Denilson you mental Dutcher, you. Surprised you didn't have Cesc in there twice, mind

Sir C
12-05-2016, 10:21 AM
It was Flamini not Denilson you mental Dutcher, you. Surprised you didn't have Cesc in there twice, mind

They all look the same to me tbh.

Billy Goat Sverige
12-05-2016, 10:26 AM

I assume you haven't seen this. Arrogant All Black ****s :****er:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/rugby/news/article.cfm?c_id=80&objectid=11760157

Luis Anaconda
12-05-2016, 10:43 AM
I assume you haven't seen this. Arrogant All Black ****s :****er:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/rugby/news/article.cfm?c_id=80&objectid=11760157

I would trust Simb's verdict on Arsenal before I would trust the Kiwi press on England tbh. Most one-eyed ****ers in sport (with all due respect to Gordon Banks and anyone who pissed off Joey Barton)

Pat Vegas
12-05-2016, 10:56 AM

Yep I agree with that.

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
12-05-2016, 11:46 AM

You most certainly can. Language is organic and continually evolving C; a sort of the supermeme if you will. If t'were not so we'd all be speaking Chaucer's english which I suspect would be to your liking.

Sir C
12-05-2016, 11:52 AM
You most certainly can. Language is organic and continually evolving C; a sort of the supermeme if you will. If t'were not so we'd all be speaking Chaucer's english which I suspect would be to your liking.

Oh I quite agree that you and I can make up words, h. Just not some bloody sponging foreigner. I won't have them f ucking about with her majesty's English.

World's End Stella
12-05-2016, 01:23 PM
Oh I quite agree that you and I can make up words, h. Just not some bloody sponging foreigner. I won't have them f ucking about with her majesty's English.

I find the Dutch are the worst. Not only do they make up words, they then spit them all over you when trying to communicate.

As Charles says, bloody foreigners.

Sir C
12-05-2016, 01:29 PM
I find the Dutch are the worst. Not only do they make up words, they then spit them all over you when trying to communicate.

As Charles says, bloody foreigners.

Actually, in my experience, the Dutch are pretty respectful of the English language. In general, they respect most things British, including my passport.

eastgermanautos
12-05-2016, 01:59 PM

It's the name of a superhero, dunce. Betrayor; he wears a green cape.

eastgermanautos
12-05-2016, 02:00 PM
It's the name of a superhero, dunce. Betrayor; he wears a green cape.

Supervillain that is.

World's End Stella
12-05-2016, 03:32 PM
Actually, in my experience, the Dutch are pretty respectful of the English language. In general, they respect most things British, including my passport.

Oh yeah, and you can shove 'sponging' up yer Dutch hole.

The amount of tax I pay to the sponging working class in this country, Charles. Makes me want to pull my hair out. :-(

Ash
12-05-2016, 03:35 PM
Oh yeah, and you can shove 'sponging' up yer Dutch hole.

The amount of tax I pay to the sponging working class in this country, Charles. Makes me want to pull my hair out. :-(

The working class aren't sponging if they are working.

World's End Stella
12-05-2016, 03:47 PM
The working class aren't sponging if they are working.

I'm pretty sure an unemployed builder would describe himself as part of the 'working class' :homer:

Luis Anaconda
12-05-2016, 04:10 PM
I'm pretty sure an unemployed builder would describe himself as part of the 'working class' :homer:

But surely an unemployed banker wouldn't yet would still be sponging. And since it is probably the unemployed banker whose incompetence led to the collapse of the economy, meaning building works were cancelled all around the country, it's his fault the working class builder doesn't have any work.

And besides, come and work in Germany and then you can complain about the tax

eastgermanautos
12-05-2016, 04:10 PM

They're your only bulwark against the Moslem Hoard, my friend. Cheap at the price, I'd have thought.

World's End Stella
12-05-2016, 04:38 PM
But surely an unemployed banker wouldn't yet would still be sponging. And since it is probably the unemployed banker whose incompetence led to the collapse of the economy, meaning building works were cancelled all around the country, it's his fault the working class builder doesn't have any work.

And besides, come and work in Germany and then you can complain about the tax

You can pull your line out of the water and f*ck off down the pub, that's what you can do mate

Luis Anaconda
12-05-2016, 04:48 PM
You can pull your line out of the water and f*ck off down the pub, that's what you can do mate

:thumbup: I shall do that