PDA

View Full Version : Cazorla: you know what this means don't you. Goddamn Ramsey gumming

eastgermanautos
12-01-2016, 08:26 PM
up the works in the middle. I detest Ramsey. I hope he falls on someone's d!ck in the gay showers he attends, and dies.

World's End Stella
12-02-2016, 08:58 AM
up the works in the middle. I detest Ramsey. I hope he falls on someone's d!ck in the gay showers he attends, and dies.

That's very harsh, ega.

Although you just made me feel better about myself :thumbup:

Sir C
12-02-2016, 09:13 AM

Hmm.

1. Rampant homophobia.
2. Wishing death on an Arsenal player.

I am going to take a few moments, like any good referee, to consider whether this deserves moderation and an infraction.

Anyone wishing to speak on behalf of the defendant may do so.

:judge:

Burney
12-02-2016, 09:18 AM
Hmm.

1. Rampant homophobia.

I am going to take a few moments, like any good referee, to consider whether this deserves moderation and an infraction.

There seems to be a lot of it about at the moment. In another stream, Mo seems to suggest that being nonced off as a child by an older man makes you gay.

Also, I originally read it as 'Gordon Ramsay gumming up the works in the middle' and was very confused.

Sir C
12-02-2016, 09:25 AM
There seems to be a lot of it about at the moment. In another stream, Mo seems to suggest that being nonced off as a child by an older man makes you gay.

Also, I originally read it as 'Gordon Ramsay gumming up the works in the middle' and was very confused.

Perhaps it is another symptom of the rise of the alt-right; hate crimes on the rise as the lumpenproletariat reject the bonds of political correctness?

I'm tempted to come down hard here. One doesn't wish to allow populism to flourish unchecked, because we know the consequences of that.

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
12-02-2016, 09:26 AM
Hmm.

1. Rampant homophobia.

Infract with extreme prejudice, C.

Burney
12-02-2016, 09:32 AM
Perhaps it is another symptom of the rise of the alt-right; hate crimes on the rise as the lumpenproletariat reject the bonds of political correctness?

I'm tempted to come down hard here. One doesn't wish to allow populism to flourish unchecked, because we know the consequences of that.

On the other hand, he is a Yanqui, works in the media, lives in LA and I believe voted for Hillary, so doesn't that actually make him part of the hated coastal liberal elite? :rubchin:

Watched a couple of those Bourdain jobs last night. The Burma one and one about Koreans in LA which was surprisingly funny.

Sir C
12-02-2016, 09:33 AM
Infract with extreme prejudice, C.

My inclination is to go with a warning on this occassion. He's a septic, they're like children, they know no better.

Sir C
12-02-2016, 09:35 AM
On the other hand, he is a Yanqui, works in the media, lives in LA and I believe voted for Hillary, so doesn't that actually make him part of the hated coastal liberal elite? :rubchin:

Watched a couple of those Bourdain jobs last night. The Burma one and one about Koreans in LA which was surprisingly funny.

How are you feeling this morning; has it kicked in yet?

The DRC one and the Libyan one are excellent, but I like them all.

Burney
12-02-2016, 09:37 AM
How are you feeling this morning; has it kicked in yet?

The DRC one and the Libyan one are excellent, but I like them all.

Had a shítty night. Sweats and fever dreams - all that good shít. Feel a bit washed out and itchy today, but no sneezing, coughing or snot. Made it to work anyway.

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
12-02-2016, 09:39 AM
My inclination is to go with a warning on this occassion. He's a septic, they're like children, they know no better.

Yeah I s'pose. I'll hold my infraction generator back too for now, but any more of this and I'll let fly with both barrels.

Ash
12-02-2016, 09:40 AM

Or Ramsay Bolton, perhaps.

Burney
12-02-2016, 09:46 AM
Or Ramsay Bolton, perhaps.

Well at least you could rely on him to skin his marker. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry. I'm running a temperature. :-(

Ash
12-02-2016, 09:52 AM
Well at least you could rely on him to skin his marker. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry. I'm running a temperature. :-(

That's quite well flayed, actually.

Burney
12-02-2016, 09:55 AM
That's quite well flayed, actually.

Ermmm...something about a cunning Roose. :shrug:

World's End Stella
12-02-2016, 10:46 AM
Hmm.

1. Rampant homophobia.

I won't defend ega specifically, but I would like to point out that censorship is a hideous, immoral tool frequently utilised by the perverse and the dimwitted.

Like banning people, one should tread carefully when considering it.

Sir C
12-02-2016, 10:48 AM
I won't defend ega specifically, but I would like to point out that censorship is a hideous, immoral tool frequently utilised by the perverse and the dimwitted.

That's your name on the list, brave lad.

Ash
12-02-2016, 10:49 AM

Didn't exactly see you leaping to poor Eric's defense the other day after his little faux pas. The "you can't say that" industry is very much about censorship.

World's End Stella
12-02-2016, 10:49 AM
That's your name on the list, brave lad.

bugger :-(

Monty92
12-02-2016, 11:02 AM

I misread that as Gordon Ramsey :yikes: