PDA

View Full Version : Cazorla out until mid 2017 apparently.....

PSRB
12-01-2016, 01:05 PM
needs an achilles op :-(

Ash
12-01-2016, 01:17 PM

We'll never see him play for us again. :-(

Sir C
12-01-2016, 01:31 PM

Time for Jack to come home.

Burney
12-01-2016, 01:35 PM

Imagine how sad little Santi's face would have been when he got the news :cry:

World's End Stella
12-01-2016, 02:12 PM

Anyone enough of a deviant to know if Jack can come home before the end of the season?

I'm thinking of Luis Anaconda here, of course.

Pat Vegas
12-01-2016, 02:13 PM
Anyone enough of a deviant to know if Jack can come home before the end of the season?

I'm thinking of Luis Anaconda here, of course.

There is no recall clause in the loan agreement for Wilshere.

Viva Prat Vegas
12-01-2016, 02:21 PM
Cheeky January bid for Cesc

World's End Stella
12-01-2016, 02:22 PM
There is no recall clause in the loan agreement for Wilshere.

Think outside the box, Pat.

We tell Jack to chin Eddie Howe and then start smoking fags whilst on the pitch until they agree to send him back home to his beloved Arsenal.

Or perhaps we just pay them off with all that cash lying around.

We need solutions, not excuses.

Pat Vegas
12-01-2016, 02:25 PM
Think outside the box, Pat.

We tell Jack to chin Eddie Howe and then start smoking fags whilst on the pitch until they agree to send him back home to his beloved Arsenal.

Or perhaps we just pay them off with all that cash lying around.

We need solutions, not excuses.

I don't know the full workings of the deal. I am sure arsenal are benefiting it

Also I am not sure how fond Jack is of Arsenal anymore. As soon as he was moved away all traces of Arsenal removed from this social media pages (though that's probably done for him)

I wouldn't be surprised if we never saw him play for arsenal again. Plus if he was able to come back he'd clearly be injured immediately.

IUFG
12-01-2016, 02:47 PM
RIP Santiago Cazorla González :cry:

Bergkamp Was Best
12-01-2016, 03:17 PM

Source please?

Cant find anything on the interweb.

Ash
12-01-2016, 03:30 PM
Source please?

Cant find anything on the interweb.

Journalist Eduardo Fernandez-Abascal

http://news.arseblog.com/2016/12/report-cazorla-advised-to-have-achilles-surgery/

Mo Britain less Europe
12-01-2016, 08:29 PM
Oh dear. And there I was being criticised by some of the geniuses here for daring to say that Cazorloa should never have played that pointless game against Ludogorets or at least taken off at half-time. What do I know eh?

Tony C
12-02-2016, 10:37 AM
Santi and Xhaka was the first world class midfield partnership we've have since the days of Vieira, Gilberto, Parlour et al.

Really thought that with those two in the middle we would be unstoppable.

Shame...at least we still have Coq, Elneny and Ramsey as back up.

redgunamo
12-02-2016, 02:57 PM
Oh dear. And there I was being criticised by some of the geniuses here for daring to say that Cazorloa should never have played that pointless game against Ludogorets or at least taken off at half-time. What do I know eh?

I do get where you're coming from but the whole reason, apparently, for him being an Arsenal player in the first place is to appear in Champions League games :shrug:

SWv2
12-02-2016, 02:59 PM

Was he carrying an injury going into this game?

You will of course forgive me for not recalling such detail about such a meaningless game.

Mo Britain less Europe
12-02-2016, 11:40 PM
That is the exact point. It was a meaningless match. Had be been taken off at half-time (even if he'd started) when we were 2-0 up and the game was won, he wouldn't have got his injury. Not in that game at least.