PDA

View Full Version : US Vote Recounts....

Tony C
11-28-2016, 03:17 PM
Pretty sure this only happens if Team Pizzagate aka Clinton know they're going to win...biggest stitch up since that Denmark 2-2 Sweden game.

All I knows is that Ladbrokes and Betfair have paid me my Trump winnings so they can feck right off....rules were first past the post on the night....not 6 weeks later.

eastgermanautos
11-28-2016, 05:09 PM
Pretty sure this only happens if Team Pizzagate aka Clinton know they're going to win...biggest stitch up since that Denmark 2-2 Sweden game.

All I knows is that Ladbrokes and Betfair have paid me my Trump winnings so they can feck right off....rules were first past the post on the night....not 6 weeks later.

Jill Stein for Preznit!

Burney
11-29-2016, 09:30 AM

I thought Pizzagate was when Fabregas threw pizza at Ferguson? Now I find it's something to do with noncing democrats? I am confuse.