PDA

View Full Version : Gym/RunningWimb if you listen to music

Pat Vegas
11-28-2016, 10:31 AM
what are your selections
I have the boring obvious choices lined up.

I can only listen to eye of the tiger/mamma said knock you out so many times.

Arsenal part of the thread: good win yesterday.
Also I am always surprised on how Eddie Howe talks. The way he looks I expect a Northern Irish accent or Scots to come out.

Sir C
11-28-2016, 10:39 AM
what are your selections
I have the boring obvious choices lined up.

I can only listen to eye of the tiger/mamma said knock you out so many times.

Arsenal part of the thread: good win yesterday.
Also I am always surprised on how Eddie Howe talks. The way he looks I expect a Northern Irish accent or Scots to come out.

A live rock album usually does the trick. Thin Lizzy's Life, Oasis' Familiar To Millions, lots of Springsteen for me, naturally.

Pat Vegas
11-28-2016, 10:41 AM
A live rock album usually does the trick. Thin Lizzy's Life, Oasis' Familiar To Millions, lots of Springsteen for me, naturally.

People like to slag off oasis but I think they are ace live.

Ash
11-28-2016, 10:43 AM

I used to like them till I had to learn a load of their covers for a wedding-type set. God, they're dull and dirgey to play.

Sir C
11-28-2016, 10:44 AM

People like to slag off all sorts, f. Ignore the herd entirely and enjoy what you enjoy without regret or shame.

The Dire Straits live album Alchemy is another great one for running, but may only work if one was of an age back then.

Viva Prat Vegas
11-28-2016, 10:49 AM
I will play Keep On Running and that song by The Boss

Pat Vegas
11-28-2016, 10:52 AM
I used to like them till I had to learn a load of their covers for a wedding-type set. God, they're dull and dirgey to play.

It's how I mastered my basic chords. The G chord they always use is even known as the Noel Gallagher G :hehe: