PDA

View Full Version : That was rather interesting yesterday.

Sir C
11-28-2016, 09:21 AM
After 7 minutes they had barely touchewd the ball, we were slicing through them at will, and one of their centre halves and the right back had been booked. After we scored the first I almost felt sorry for them, thinking we'd go on and beat them 5 or 6-0, but then they started to show us what a really decent side they are. I thought they played some tremendous stuff and we were rocked back on our heels a bit. What was pleasing about our performance was that we absorbed that, fought our way back into the game, went ahead and then managed them really quite brilliantly, content to let them have the ball knowing that our pace on the break would eventually kill them.

A mixture of skill, commitment, effort and tactics? wd aw!

World's End Stella
11-28-2016, 09:24 AM
After 7 minutes they had barely touchewd the ball, we were slicing through them at will, and one of their centre halves and the right back had been booked. After we scored the first I almost felt sorry for them, thinking we'd go on and beat them 5 or 6-0, but then they started to show us what a really decent side they are. I thought they played some tremendous stuff and we were rocked back on our heels a bit. What was pleasing about our performance was that we absorbed that, fought our way back into the game, went ahead and then managed them really quite brilliantly, content to let them have the ball knowing that our pace on the break would eventually kill them.

I didn't see it but I understand that young Aaron didn't start and played only just a bit at the end.

As you said, wd aw! :-)

Sir C
11-28-2016, 09:27 AM
I didn't see it but I understand that young Aaron didn't start and played only just a bit at the end.

As you said, wd aw! :-)

This is like a kid in the playground yanking the little girl's ponytail because he 'hates' her but desperately wants her to notice him.

He doesn't read Awimb, wes, and even if he did, he's never going to fúck you. Let it go, man.

World's End Stella
11-28-2016, 09:30 AM
This is like a kid in the playground yanking the little girl's ponytail because he 'hates' her but desperately wants her to notice him.

He doesn't read Awimb, wes, and even if he did, he's never going to fúck you. Let it go, man.

That's a fair point, actually. I have begun to wonder if my hatred for the Welsh highlighted one isn't getting the better of my rational side.

It's just that I hate him so Charles and I can't seem to stop :-(

Sir C
11-28-2016, 09:39 AM
That's a fair point, actually. I have begun to wonder if my hatred for the Welsh highlighted one isn't getting the better of my rational side.

Turn your ire towards Harry Kane, Hugo Lloris or Dele Alli. Hit them with your negative waves.

Ash
11-28-2016, 09:44 AM
Turn your ire towards Harry Kane, Hugo Lloris or Dele Alli. Hit them with your negative waves.

What's wrong with Lloris? There are more noxious Tottenham players than him, surely?

Sir C
11-28-2016, 09:50 AM
What's wrong with Lloris? There are more noxious Tottenham players than him, surely?

I don't really know any of their players. Dembele, is he one?

Monty92
11-28-2016, 09:53 AM

I fail to be offended by Hazza Kane either.

World's End Stella
11-28-2016, 09:53 AM
I don't really know any of their players. Dembele, is he one?

Danny Rose - now there's a Spurs player I could really, really hate.

Perhaps replacement therapy will work. Each time I watch Ramsey give it away, stroll back while we're being hit on the break, slash at a sitter or wander all over the pitch I shall just imagine Danny Rose's impertinent, obnoxious little face and fill up with rage.

This may work, you know.

Ash
11-28-2016, 09:56 AM
Danny Rose - now there's a Spurs player I could really, really hate.

Perhaps replacement therapy will work. Each time I watch Ramsey give it away, stroll back while we're being hit on the break, slash at a sitter or wander all over the pitch I shall just imagine Danny Rose's impertinent, obnoxious little face and fill up with rage.

This may work, you know.

I'll raise you a Kyle Walker.

Sir C
11-28-2016, 09:58 AM

Oh for fúck's sake, alright then they're all fúcking angels and I love them all. Come on you Spurs! :music:

Ash
11-28-2016, 09:59 AM

I would have thought that your instinctive spite for slack-jawed dribbly types would have worked against him.

redgunamo
11-28-2016, 10:01 AM
None so ugly though, not to mention slow

https://primatology.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/slowloris.jpg

World's End Stella
11-28-2016, 10:01 AM
I'll raise you a Kyle Walker.

I'll see you with Eric Dier. His propensity for cynical fouls and border line assaults on more talented players could really get to me if I watched him enough.

Re Kane - he speaks like a retard, I mean a genuine retard. And he has puppy dog eyes. I can't hate a retarded puppy, Charles. :-(

Billy Goat Sverige
11-28-2016, 10:12 AM

What did you make of all the teeth gnashing at Hamilton? I find it laughable myself. He was trying to win the championship and in the only way that gave him a chance. Rosberg crying over the radio like the little **** he is was lovely to hear.

eastgermanautos
11-28-2016, 10:16 AM

It's not really a mystery though is it. We would rather have had Bale. Furthermore Ramsey cannot hit a ball on target. Just can't do it. And when he fvcks up he twirls his forelock, making me angry.

Ash
11-28-2016, 10:22 AM
What did you make of all the teeth gnashing at Hamilton? I find it laughable myself. He was trying to win the championship and in the only way that gave him a chance. Rosberg crying over the radio like the little **** he is was lovely to hear.

Shows what total cùnts Mercedes are that they are giving Lewisham team orders to let Rosberg win the drivers title after they've got both WCC and WDC wrapped up. I suppose the teeth gnashing is to give themselves something to write about rather than the awkward fact that Rosberg won the title on reliability.

Supposedly Lewis tried to quit after Spain, after which Lauda publically blamed him for the shunt with Rosberg, so the bad feeling with the team goes back a bit. Paddy Lowe has a shifty face imo.

Did you see JB on Ted's Notebook? I'm looking forward to his TV career.

Billy Goat Sverige
11-28-2016, 10:27 AM
Shows what total cùnts Mercedes are that they are giving Lewisham team orders to let Rosberg win the drivers title after they've got both WCC and WDC wrapped up. I suppose the teeth gnashing is to give themselves something to write about rather than the awkward fact that Rosberg won the title on reliability.

Supposedly Lewis tried to quit after Spain, after which Lauda publically blamed him for the shunt with Rosberg, so the bad feeling with the team goes back a bit. Paddy Lowe has a shifty face imo.

Did you see JB on Ted's Notebook? I'm looking forward to his TV career.

No i'll have to have a look for that. He's got a great sense of humour and comes across well so he'd be good doing F1 coverage or presenting something like Top Gear.

Luis Anaconda
11-28-2016, 10:34 AM

My thoughts exactly b - thought it hilarious. Also like the fact they kept going on about him being the third German to win the world championship. Nobody here really considers him German.

Did you see the Argentina game - my word that was a bit lively

Ash
11-28-2016, 10:42 AM
My thoughts exactly b - thought it hilarious. Also like the fact they kept going on about him being the third German to win the world championship. Nobody here really considers him German.

If Merc want to win it with a proper German driver they should give Hulkenberg the drive, which I'd like to see. Maybe they will after Lewis flounces off.

Viva Prat Vegas
11-28-2016, 10:52 AM
Deli Ali annoys me because he keeps diving for penalties
Spurs have had a lot of pens in Nov

Billy Goat Sverige
11-28-2016, 10:54 AM

Was indeed. That rule about dangerous play needs looking at. It's ****ing ridiculous that two incidents of dangerous play can have such different outcomes based on how a player lands. The one on May should've been a definite yellow as it was still dangerous.

A bit gutted we're not playing New Zealand at the minute as i'd love to see us up against them with how well we're playing. Looking forward to seeing Hughes play against Australia as well. It will be a big miss not having Vunipola but Hughes has been great for Wasps the last couple of years.

Luis Anaconda
11-28-2016, 11:06 AM
Was indeed. That rule about dangerous play needs looking at. It's ****ing ridiculous that two incidents of dangerous play can have such different outcomes based on how a player lands. The one on May should've been a definite yellow as it was still dangerous.

A bit gutted we're not playing New Zealand at the minute as i'd love to see us up against them with how well we're playing. Looking forward to seeing Hughes play against Australia as well. It will be a big miss not having Vunipola but Hughes has been great for Wasps the last couple of years.
Yep - very weird a yellow was't given for the second one, but I thought the ref was generous not giving a yellow for the scrum fiasco a bit earlier. Couldn't really argue with the red for Daly though - hopefully he'll learn from it. Billy is a massive blow but Hughes looks a decent replacement. Should destroy that Aussie pack though - pathetic scrummagers as always

Tony C
11-28-2016, 11:08 AM
Deejay DT says we were sh#t and Wenger needs to go.

Norn Iron
11-28-2016, 11:11 AM

Look m8, we're fackin ****. Gazidis has took the fackin heart rat aht of it.

Sir C
11-28-2016, 11:18 AM
Deejay DT says we were sh#t and Wenger needs to go.

Is he the really really angry bloke? He'll have a stroke if he carries on like that.

Viva Prat Vegas
11-28-2016, 11:30 AM
He is VERY angry and shouty and sweary
Why is he always in a bad mood Charles?

Sir C
11-28-2016, 11:39 AM
He is VERY angry and shouty and sweary
Why is he always in a bad mood Charles?

I would hazard a guess that it is simply a matter of class. He is of the lower orders and these people often appear to be filled with rage. Is it a question of diet or of eugenics? Someone should look into the matter.

Viva Prat Vegas
11-28-2016, 11:42 AM
I will look out for him on Who Do You Think You Are?

Viva Prat Vegas
11-28-2016, 11:45 AM
I would hazard a guess that it is simply a matter of class. He is of the lower orders and these people often appear to be filled with rage. Is it a question of diet or of eugenics? Someone should look into the matter.

Irn Bru , **** drugs , Luton and a hunger for fame and recognition might be the key triggers