PDA

View Full Version : Now I could be wrong here, but Owen Jones appears to be suggesting that not fancying

Burney
11-24-2016, 11:11 AM
certain ethnicities is racist and that any good lefty poove really ought to sleep with people they don't fancy because racism. :shrug:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/24/no-asians-no-blacks-gay-people-racism

Monty92
11-24-2016, 11:17 AM
certain ethnicities is racist and that any good lefty poove really ought to sleep with people they don't fancy because racism. :shrug:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/24/no-asians-no-blacks-gay-people-racism

I was once spurned by a girl on a night out and upon speaking to my friend the next day (she was at uni with him at the time) she said “I’m sorry about rejecting your mate last night, but I really don’t go for Indian blokes” :-(

Burney
11-24-2016, 11:21 AM
I was once spurned by a girl on a night out and upon speaking to my friend the next day (she was at uni with him at the time) she said “I’m sorry about rejecting your mate last night, but I really don’t go for Indian blokes” :-(

:hehe: To be fair, your patter couldn't have been up to much if you'd failed to establish that you weren't Indian by that stage.

Monty92
11-24-2016, 11:26 AM

I like this comment: "I think Owen is in danger of disappearing up his own backside with this piece."

Sir C
11-24-2016, 11:27 AM

I've suggested I might be up for a little LGBT action, but no takers so far :-(

Burney
11-24-2016, 11:30 AM
I've suggested I might be up for a little LGBT action, but no takers so far :-(

Any givers?

World's End Stella
11-24-2016, 11:33 AM
What an utterly bizarre article. Every inch of it says 'ooh look at me I'm just so wonderfully sensitive that I care desperately about everyone and everything, even this'.

Do you reckon the Guardian actually have editorial staff who approved that waste of space?

Sir C
11-24-2016, 11:35 AM
Any givers?

So far I've just been advised to go on Grindr because 'they're easier to fúck than women'. So that's nice.

Burney
11-24-2016, 11:39 AM
So far I've just been advised to go on Grindr because 'they're easier to fúck than women'. So that's nice.

On my drive to work today I drove past a dead deer. That would have been easier to fùck than a woman, but that isn't a reason to do so.

Besides, what would he know about how easy or otherwise women are to fùck? He's clearly never been on a Friday night out in Dartford.

Burney
11-24-2016, 11:41 AM
What an utterly bizarre article. Every inch of it says 'ooh look at me I'm just so wonderfully sensitive that I care desperately about everyone and everything, even this'.

Do you reckon the Guardian actually have editorial staff who approved that waste of space?

The general suggestion appears to be 'Throw an ethnic a pity shag or you're a racist'. As you say, bizarre.

Monty92
11-24-2016, 11:47 AM
The general suggestion appears to be 'Throw an ethnic a pity shag or you're a racist'. As you say, bizarre.

Sounds good to me :-(

Sir C
11-24-2016, 11:48 AM

You have PM.

Burney
11-24-2016, 11:51 AM

Joos don't count as ethnics, m. Not even brown wons like you.

World's End Stella
11-24-2016, 02:26 PM

Yes, bizarre on two levels. Firstly, the point itself which you summarised nicely. Secondly, the idea that someone felt that this particular point actually needed to be made and that the editorial staff of a major English newspaper felt that it merited being published.

Astonishing.