PDA

View Full Version : Our November could be worse however we've been a bit fortunate on the goal front.

Pat Vegas
11-24-2016, 10:49 AM
not really making many chances.

Tottenham they scored an own goal.
last night own goal and a pen.
No chances on goal at Old trafford until thaknfully Giroud scored.

I exclude the ludogrets game which turned out ok but started bad.

I am blaming Ramsey only because he seems to be the only different factor in the team.

I am not really going to moan about not finishing top of the group or not it doesn't really matter as I hate the CL.

Burney
11-24-2016, 10:52 AM

I am blaming Ramsey only because he seems to be the only different factor in the team.

I am not really going to moan about not finishing top of the group or not it doesn't really matter as I hate the CL.

Yup. Once we've trousered the cheque for progressing in the CL, I couldn't give a flying one what happens. Squeaking through November without losing would do me, to be honest.

Pat Vegas
11-24-2016, 10:55 AM
:nod: I think it's doable.

Looks like quite a few contenders for the Premier league title this year.
Though lets see what the table at the halfway point.

Chelsea appeared **** but have crept up there.

Sir C
11-24-2016, 10:55 AM

You get penalties and own goals when you put the opposition under pressure, f. I'm perfectly happy with those.

Spurs, PSG and United at OT. Tough games by anyone's standards, and we haven't lost. One win would have been nice, granted, but we haven't been beaten and, even better, we haven't lost half the team to broken limbs/muscles/tendons/minds.

Pat Vegas
11-24-2016, 10:57 AM
You get penalties and own goals when you put the opposition under pressure, f. I'm perfectly happy with those.

Spurs, PSG and United at OT. Tough games by anyone's standards, and we haven't lost. One win would have been nice, granted, but we haven't been beaten and, even better, we haven't lost half the team to broken limbs/muscles/tendons/minds.

From your other post I agree. It seems Wenger is setting up just not to lose.
I had the feeling he was holding on for a 0-0 at OT. no changes were coming until United scored.