PDA

View Full Version : So these are the DVDs Thomas Mair owned that are seen as evidence of his Naziness.

Burney
11-23-2016, 02:31 PM
Dunno about anyone else, but I've seen all of these multiple times and I don't exactly remember the Nazis coming out of any of them particularly well. :shrug:

TheCurly
11-23-2016, 02:32 PM
Dunno about anyone else, but I've seen all of these multiple times and I don't exactly remember the Nazis coming out of any of them particularly well. :shrug:

Flip me...just exactly how Nazi is the Yesterday Channel then?

Burney
11-23-2016, 02:40 PM
Flip me...just exactly how Nazi is the Yesterday Channel then?

Quite. If anything, I'd say he had pretty good taste. Conspiracy is very good, with old Kenneth Branagh playing Heydrich.

Pokster
11-23-2016, 02:40 PM

I assume you are ignoring the swastikas and other stuff he had as it would ruin your post?

Luis Anaconda
11-23-2016, 02:42 PM
I assume you are ignoring the swastikas and other stuff he had as it would ruin your post?

You're really not up with the whole post-truth society, are you p? Has it not reached Yorkshire yet?

Sir C
11-23-2016, 02:44 PM

Swastikas are OK if you're Lemmy, though.

Burney
11-23-2016, 02:47 PM

Not at all. I'm simply laughing at the absurd suggestion that ownership of these DVDs is evidence of any fücking thing whatsoever other than the fact that he had quite good taste in drama and documentaries. Based on this, most of us could probably be represented as Nazis by the police and media if they so chose.