PDA

View Full Version : So Thomas Mair in 'found guilty' shocker.

Burney
11-23-2016, 12:37 PM
Quite what took the jury two hours I've no idea. Can only assume they were dragging it out for a free lunch.

TheCurly
11-23-2016, 12:40 PM
Quite what took the jury two hours I've no idea. Can only assume they were dragging it out for a free lunch.

Prosecution witness had those little marks on the nose from wearing glasses #henryfonda

Luis Anaconda
11-23-2016, 12:50 PM
Prosecution witness had those little marks on the nose from wearing glasses #henryfonda

I watched that the other day, c :cloud9:

He was as guilty as hell though (the bloke in 12AM that is)

Burney
11-23-2016, 12:51 PM

Yup. Henry Fonda was a pussy. I'd have insisted on putting the guy in the chair.

TheCurly
11-23-2016, 12:51 PM

No better movie for lying on the settofa on a wet,cold Sunday afternoon

Monty92
11-23-2016, 01:04 PM

I see they’ve defined it as an act of terrorism to stave off accusations that only violent crimes by muslims are categorised as terrorism.

TheCurly
11-23-2016, 01:15 PM
I see they’ve defined it as an act of terrorism to stave off accusations that only violent crimes by muslims are categorised as terrorism.

That's because it was :shrug:

Pokster
11-23-2016, 01:18 PM

Don't let facts get in the way c

TheCurly
11-23-2016, 01:24 PM
Don't let facts get in the way c

Lived through 30 years of this ****
one side is a terrorist and one side isn't
I'm quite sure a son cares not one jot if his dad was killed by a terrorist or a state sponsored security force

Ash
11-23-2016, 01:26 PM

Hang on, I thought these loonies were mentally ill?

TheCurly
11-23-2016, 01:27 PM
Hang on, I thought these loonies were mentally ill?

One side is mentally ill and the other is brain washed by extremists surely?

Ash
11-23-2016, 01:28 PM
Lived through 30 years of this ****
one side is a terrorist and one side isn't
I'm quite sure a son cares not one jot if his dad was killed by a terrorist or a state sponsored security force

That was a war though. Both sides had concrete objectives.

Luis Anaconda
11-23-2016, 01:29 PM
Concrete slabs I thought

TheCurly
11-23-2016, 01:35 PM

But doesn't yer ISIS have an objective? That everybody in the world is in ISIS?

Monty92
11-23-2016, 01:38 PM

I didn't say it wasn't. Just funny how keen the authorities suddenly are to call a spade a spade when the spade isn't muslim.

Ash
11-23-2016, 01:38 PM
Concrete slabs I thought

Yes, as I typed that I saw the ball rolling across the face of an empty net, with an onrushing instep ready to touch home.

Monty92
11-23-2016, 01:39 PM
One side is mentally ill and the other is brain washed by extremists surely?

I think you might have your narratives confused

TheCurly
11-23-2016, 01:40 PM
I think you might have your narratives confused

Nope...one I was being truthful and the other I was being facetious

Ash
11-23-2016, 01:45 PM
But doesn't yer ISIS have an objective? That everybody in the world is in ISIS?

I sometimes wonder whether they really want anything from us at all. Just their way of having a bit of fun, the swines. At least we knew where we stood with the woolly faces.

Monty92
11-23-2016, 01:50 PM
I sometimes wonder whether they really want anything from us at all. Just their way of having a bit of fun, the swines. At least we knew where we stood with the woolly faces.

They tell us what they want, and why they want it, ad infinitum. Why do you not take them at their word?

They even dedicated a four-page spread to explaining it to us in the June issue of their glossy quarterly lifestyle mag Dabiq (who have disappointingly rejected all of my feature pitches so far :-( )

https://azelin.files.wordpress.com/2016/07/the-islamic-state-e2809cdacc84biq-magazine-1522.pdf

TheCurly
11-23-2016, 01:50 PM

They do seem a bit madey-up don't they?
CIA or KGB :nod:

Ash
11-23-2016, 01:57 PM
They tell us what they want, and why they want it, ad infinitum. Why do you not take them at their word?

They even dedicated a four-page spread to explaining it to us in the June issue of their glossy quarterly lifestyle mag Dabiq (who have disappointingly rejected all of my feature pitches so far :-( )

https://azelin.files.wordpress.com/2016/07/the-islamic-state-e2809cdacc84biq-magazine-1522.pdf

Oh yer actual ISIS says that, but the freelance nutters like Mr Stabby of Bloomsbury are just nutters like this Thomas Nightmare fellow.

Actually I just couldn't resist paraphrasing Captain Mandrake talking about the Japanese.

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3083/2926131124_b110bbb6f4_o.jpg

Sir C
11-23-2016, 02:01 PM

That was quite interesting, thank you, although if I end up in Guantanamo for downloading it, I'm going to bubble you right up.

TheCurly
11-23-2016, 02:01 PM

They need to form an image savvy political wing A
And they have no shortage of beardy spokesmen.Might need the lend of a duffel coat though

Sir C
11-23-2016, 02:03 PM

The evidence for him being a neo-Nazi appears to be that he owned a copy of Schindler's List on DVD.

That's me fúcked, then.

TheCurly
11-23-2016, 02:04 PM
That was quite interesting, thank you, although if I end up in Guantanamo for downloading it, I'm going to bubble you right up.

I know :-(
All sorts of alarm bells ringing at GCHQ as we speak

Sir C
11-23-2016, 02:06 PM
I know :-(
All sorts of alarm bells ringing at GCHQ as we speak

And to be fair, they've probably got a team of blokes monitoring you 24 hours a day :-( You'll get there before me, save me a decent bunk.

Monty92
11-23-2016, 02:07 PM

Did you read the 'Why we hate you and why we fight you' article?

Burney
11-23-2016, 02:09 PM
The evidence for him being a neo-Nazi appears to be that he owned a copy of Schindler's List on DVD.

That's me fúcked, then.

It was his cupboards that truly chilled me. Baked beans, biscuits and evaporated milk.

Can you imagine the state of his bowels? :-(

TheCurly
11-23-2016, 02:09 PM
And to be fair, they've probably got a team of blokes monitoring you 24 hours a day :-( You'll get there before me, save me a decent bunk.

"Ah sit down Mr Curly,I see in your internet usage you have looked up 'how to spell Lloyd 212 times'.Can you not spell Lylod?"
"No sir,every fúcking time,brain takes a beano to Margate"

Sir C
11-23-2016, 02:10 PM
Did you read the 'Why we hate you and why we fight you' article?

Yes; just that bit, actually. It sort of gives the lie to the 'It's all our fault' school of thought, but no doubt Simon Jenkins knows best.

Monty92
11-23-2016, 02:10 PM
Oh yer actual ISIS says that, but the freelance nutters like Mr Stabby of Bloomsbury are just nutters like this Thomas Nightmare fellow.

Actually I just couldn't resist paraphrasing Captain Mandrake talking about the Japanese.

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3083/2926131124_b110bbb6f4_o.jpg

Hmmm. You don't draw any distinction between yer average stabby shooty Allan and yer Mairs and Breiviks of this world? Not noticed that the latter seem rather less keen on self-immolation? Don't you consider that a rather important distinction?

Monty92
11-23-2016, 02:12 PM
Yes; just that bit, actually. It sort of gives the lie to the 'It's all our fault' school of thought, but no doubt Simon Jenkins knows best.

I think it would be as absurd to claim that these people don't have legitimate political grievances/motivations than it would to claim their actions have nothing to do with Islam.

But yes.

Burney
11-23-2016, 02:13 PM

Say what you like about their views on cutting off heads with fruit knives, but there's nothing wrong with their production values, design or typography

Sir C
11-23-2016, 02:14 PM
"Ah sit down Mr Curly,I see in your internet usage you have looked up 'how to spell Lloyd 212 times'.Can you not spell Lylod?"
"No sir,every fúcking time,brain takes a beano to Margate"

"Well that's a little embarrasing. Embarassing. Embarasing. Whatever."

Sir C
11-23-2016, 02:16 PM
It was his cupboards that truly chilled me. Baked beans, biscuits and evaporated milk.

Can you imagine the state of his bowels? :-(

His tomato ketchup isn't in the fridge.

It will be manky. Mark my words.

I've persuaded the glw to try my 10 minute made up kebab jobbie, but I'm hazy about what I did now and I'm going toi fúck it up :-(

Burney
11-23-2016, 02:16 PM
"Well that's a little embarrasing. Embarassing. Embarasing. Whatever."

It's manoeuvre with me. It's one of the few areas where I think the Yanqui may have had the right idea and just fücked it out the window.

TheCurly
11-23-2016, 02:19 PM
It's manoeuvre with me. It's one of the few areas where I think the Yanqui may have had the right idea and just fücked it out the window.

At least with manoeuvre it doesn't have similar spelling words to it
Flyod :-(
I blame the Welshers

Burney
11-23-2016, 02:19 PM
His tomato ketchup isn't in the fridge.

It will be manky. Mark my words.

I've persuaded the glw to try my 10 minute made up kebab jobbie, but I'm hazy about what I did now and I'm going toi fúck it up :-(

I've got the text here. It said you marinated some sliced leg in garlic, cumin, coriander and lemon juice and fried it hard for crispy bits. Red onion, coriander, mint, yoghurt and chilli sauce. Flatbread.

Burney
11-23-2016, 02:20 PM
At least with manoeuvre it doesn't have similar spelling words to it
Flyod :-(
I blame the Welshers

It would be less problematic if I didn't have to keep writing the word in my professional life, of course. :-(

Sir C
11-23-2016, 02:22 PM
I've got the text here. It said you marinated some sliced leg in garlic, cumin, coriander and lemon juice and fried it hard for crispy bits. Red onion, coriander, mint, yoghurt and chilli sauce. Flatbread.

Perfect, thank you.

Ash
11-23-2016, 03:12 PM
Hmmm. You don't draw any distinction between yer average stabby shooty Allan and yer Mairs and Breiviks of this world? Not noticed that the latter seem rather less keen on self-immolation? Don't you consider that a rather important distinction?

A mere technical detail, subject to the context of the belief system. Otherwise they're pretty similar imo.

Monty92
11-23-2016, 05:31 PM
A mere technical detail, subject to the context of the belief system. Otherwise they're pretty similar imo.

Ok, what about the distinction between the fact that Breivik, Mair et al were acting to protect the west from subjugation to alien cultures whereas stabby shooty bomby Allans are seeking to undertake the subjugation?

eastgermanautos
11-23-2016, 07:31 PM
Yup. Henry Fonda was a pussy. I'd have insisted on putting the guy in the chair.

Wait a second, this was Librul elected representative? I would have thought that we would all be arguing for clemency for the accused. After all, he is only doing what we all would have liked to have done, and would have done, had we not been afraid of consequences. 24/7, 365 days a year. :-D

Ash
11-24-2016, 12:09 AM
Ok, what about the distinction between the fact that Breivik, Mair et al were acting to protect the west from subjugation to alien cultures whereas stabby shooty bomby Allans are seeking to undertake the subjugation?

Acting to protect the west from subjugation? Really? You are joking, right?

CrossGun
11-24-2016, 01:23 AM

I clicked on it before reading this comment, Guantanamo Express!

Monty92
11-24-2016, 09:50 AM
Acting to protect the west from subjugation? Really? You are joking, right?

http://thecamelsnose.blogspot.co.uk/2011/07/breivik-manifesto-summary-and.html

Burney
11-24-2016, 09:57 AM
http://thecamelsnose.blogspot.co.uk/2011/07/breivik-manifesto-summary-and.html

Yes, that's all very well, but I'm not really clear on how killing a bunch of (admittedly lefty, but that doesn't make it OK) kids or a Labour MP, advances this particular cause.

Monty92
11-24-2016, 10:02 AM
Yes, that's all very well, but I'm not really clear on how killing a bunch of (admittedly lefty, but that doesn't make it OK) kids or Labour MP, advances this particular cause.

I guess he was hoping to spark a debate

Burney
11-24-2016, 10:07 AM
I guess he was hoping to spark a debate

LOL! :hehe: