PDA

View Full Version : Channel 4 News appears to have completely lost the plot in 2016.

Burney
11-23-2016, 09:45 AM
All pretence of unbiased reporting seems to have disappeared.

Here, they've clearly wheeled on a black female journalist with the insultingly reductive assumption that she should slag off Donald Trump and, when she fails to do so, Jon Snow proceeds to harangue her for not doing so. :hehe:

https://twitter.com/Channel4News/status/801173339951677440

Sir C
11-23-2016, 09:55 AM
All pretence of unbiased reporting seems to have disappeared.

Here, they've clearly wheeled on a black female journalist with the insultingly reductive assumption that she should slag off Donald Trump and, when she fails to do so, Jon Snow proceeds to harangue her for not doing so. :hehe:

https://twitter.com/Channel4News/status/801173339951677440

Blimey, ol' Jon Snow there with the bulging eyes and veins popping in his neck out of sheer rage; lovely stuff.

I've listened to a couple of Dan's History Hit podcasts but he simply can't keep his political opinions out of them. I've deleted the fúcker.

Burney
11-23-2016, 10:05 AM
Blimey, ol' Jon Snow there with the bulging eyes and veins popping in his neck out of sheer rage; lovely stuff.

I've listened to a couple of Dan's History Hit podcasts but he simply can't keep his political opinions out of them. I've deleted the fúcker.

The irony of him attacking a journalist for not agreeing with him whilst attempting to slag off Trump for attacking journalists for not agreeing with him appears to be entirely lost on he of the ridiculous neckwear.

redgunamo
11-23-2016, 10:15 AM
The irony of him attacking a journalist for not agreeing with him whilst attempting to slag off Trump for attacking journalists for not agreeing with him appears to be entirely lost on he of the ridiculous neckwear.

Like those LGBSRTs ( :shrug: ) Voting4Donald chaps who when asked how they could do such a thing simply replied, Because its the economy, stupid.

Or something like that. I can't do the dialect.

Burney
11-23-2016, 10:30 AM
Like those LGBSRTs ( :shrug: ) Voting4Donald chaps who when asked how they could do such a thing simply replied, Because its the economy, stupid.

Or something like that. I can't do the dialect.

Oh, yes. The supposedly 'liberal' left gets very upset when their precious, patronised minorities dare to display freedom of thought by having opinions other than those that are dictated to them.

redgunamo
11-23-2016, 10:57 AM
Oh, yes. The supposedly 'liberal' left gets very upset when their precious, patronised minorities dare to display freedom of thought by having opinions other than those that are dictated to them.

Right. Imagine having to treat these ghastly people as, you know, individuals. Jorge would turn in his grave :-(