PDA

View Full Version : Very important game tonight, chaps. My concern is that since Cazorla has been hurt

Rich
11-23-2016, 09:10 AM
we have lacked a leetle bit fluency. I'd say that we need someone with a good burst that's able to operate in tight spaces like Jack Wilshere (who, may I add, has been sublime for AFCB).

Anyway, we do not have that luxury and so I think I'd like to see an Iwobi type given a chance to play a leetle deeper.

Ash
11-23-2016, 10:32 AM
we have lacked a leetle bit fluency. I'd say that we need someone with a good burst that's able to operate in tight spaces like Jack Wilshere (who, may I add, has been sublime for AFCB).

Anyway, we do not have that luxury and so I think I'd like to see an Iwobi type given a chance to play a leetle deeper.

I must admit that I was wondering if Jackie-boy might be the nearest replacement we had for Cathorla. Now that you have suggested the same thing I realise that I must be wrong. :thumbup:

redgunamo
11-23-2016, 10:34 AM
I must admit that I was wondering if Jackie-boy might be the nearest replacement we had for Cathorla. Now that you have suggested the same thing I realise that I must be wrong. :thumbup:

Yes, I've always blamed Rosicky.

Sir C
11-23-2016, 10:35 AM

Wouldn't Jack tend to end up too high up the pitch, too often?

Ramsey should be given a chance there. Now I've said it.

World's End Stella
11-23-2016, 10:42 AM

He was given a chance there last season when Cazorla was injured. It ended with him being put on the bench so that Coq and Elneny could play there and Wenger mentioning the need for more 'balance' in midfield.

Notice that at no point in that paragraph did I mention how **** he was. :-)

Burney
11-23-2016, 10:43 AM

I don't want Wilshere back. I prefer him in Bournemouth.

redgunamo
11-23-2016, 10:51 AM
He was given a chance there last season when Cazorla was injured. It ended with him being put on the bench so that Coq and Elneny could play there and Wenger mentioning the need for more 'balance' in midfield.

Is it because he's English?

Rich
11-23-2016, 11:29 AM

He was a bit **** at AFCB in his first few games but is now the best player in the team. Has played the full game for the last 90 minutes.

We all know that a fully fit, on form Jack Wilshere would walk into our team every week.

TheCurly
11-23-2016, 12:18 PM

I despise the *******íng competition so for me?
Play the kids

Burney
11-23-2016, 12:22 PM
I despise the *******íng competition so for me?
Play the kids

At this point in the group stage, it is traditional for AW to take his foot off the gas in order to cause maximum infuriation.

TheCurly
11-23-2016, 12:25 PM
At this point in the group stage, it is traditional for AW to take his foot off the gas in order to cause maximum infuriation.

If we don't balls it up I'm quite sure UEFA have appointed the most useless **** ever to tread grass to officiate

barrybueno
11-23-2016, 12:35 PM
'an Iwobi type'?

Frightfully racist there Ricci boy.