PDA

View Full Version : So just how low can SA Rugby get....

Tony C
11-21-2016, 01:30 PM
I would fancy Georgia to give them a serious run for their money....can someone set this fixture up please?

Canada on a good day are well equipped to beat them too! At the very least they will hold the handicap.....

redgunamo
11-22-2016, 01:15 PM
I would fancy Georgia to give them a serious run for their money....can someone set this fixture up please?

Canada on a good day are well equipped to beat them too! At the very least they will hold the handicap.....

All washed up, T. They're even on about ball tampering now. Seens :shakehead:

Tony C
11-22-2016, 02:54 PM
Chewing sweets :clap:

LOL @ FAFF

On the subject cricket....I was quite proud of England's Day 4 effort there....solid effort to finish off India with Cook and Baby Boycott doing a sterling job for so long.

BB was soooo unlucky with his dismissal....shame Cook couldn't see out the day. Would've been interesting with all 10 available on the 5th day.

It would've been a completely different day...different mindset & outlook.

---

Not much between the two sides and I'll be disappoint if England can't at least win 1 test here...

redgunamo
11-22-2016, 05:14 PM
Chewing sweets :clap:

LOL @ FAFF

On the subject cricket....I was quite proud of England's Day 4 effort there....solid effort to finish off India with Cook and Baby Boycott doing a sterling job for so long.

BB was soooo unlucky with his dismissal....shame Cook couldn't see out the day. Would've been interesting with all 10 available on the 5th day.

It would've been a completely different day...different mindset & outlook.

---

Not much between the two sides and I'll be disappoint if England can't at least win 1 test here...

I agree. We're a front foot side nowadays. I doubt anyone enjoys saving games.

Luis Anaconda
11-23-2016, 09:50 AM
I agree. We're a front foot side nowadays. I doubt anyone enjoys saving games.

Message reported to Mike Atherton

redgunamo
11-23-2016, 10:05 AM
Message reported to Mike Atherton

:rolleyes: He saved one game. And even that was all soooper Jack Russell anyway.

Luis Anaconda
11-23-2016, 10:20 AM
:rolleyes: He saved one game. And even that was all soooper Jack Russell anyway.
One more than the South Africa rugby team on this tour then

redgunamo
11-23-2016, 10:32 AM
One more than the South Africa rugby team on this tour then

I hate those *******s.

Luis Anaconda
11-23-2016, 10:35 AM
I hate those *******s.
quite rightly too. I have to say watching them lose to Italy was almost as pleasurable as watching England beat them. Don't think they are going to get much better too quickly either

redgunamo
11-23-2016, 10:38 AM
This board is like living in a Two Ronnies sketch nowadays :-(

Burney
11-23-2016, 10:44 AM
This board is like living in a Two Ronnies sketch nowadays :-(

Which one's Corbett? :furious:

Luis Anaconda
11-23-2016, 10:47 AM

It's (goodnight from) him

redgunamo
11-23-2016, 10:48 AM

How the **** would I ****ing know, for ****'s sake. **** board, gone to *******s.