PDA

View Full Version : I just got an earful off a Big Issue vendor for ignoring them.

Ash
11-21-2016, 11:25 AM
"Great, another fùckin charmer!" he yelled at me as I walked past minding my own business.

"Not sure that's the way to do it, tbh" I replied.

"You only have to say 'no thanks'" he spat, furiously.

Attention-seeking cùnt imo. Him, not me.

Pat Vegas
11-21-2016, 11:34 AM
"Great, another fùckin charmer!" he yelled at me as I walked past minding my own business.

Kick him in the nuts.

There seems to be a new breed of aggressive beggars too that piss me off. Some cund gets on the train and starts screaming.

HELLO LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I'M HOMELESS blah blah.
PLEASE IF YOU CAN'T GIVE ME ANYTHING JUST TELL ME DON'T IGNORE ME.

Shut up and f off imo. Coming through the carriages shouting this out everyday isn't the way to go.

Sir C
11-21-2016, 11:34 AM

Scotch, one assumes.

Pokster
11-21-2016, 11:39 AM
Scotch, one assumes.

Headgear I assume

Sir C
11-21-2016, 11:42 AM
Headgear I assume

Headgear would sell the Big Issue. Selling anything is pandering to the Jewish-Amerikan banking lizard people conspirass Comrade. He might try to swap you a turnip for some mung beans.

Ash
11-21-2016, 11:45 AM
Kick him in the nuts.

There seems to be a new breed of aggressive beggars too that piss me off. Some cund gets on the train and starts screaming.

HELLO LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I'M HOMELESS blah blah.
PLEASE IF YOU CAN'T GIVE ME ANYTHING JUST TELL ME DON'T IGNORE ME.

Shut up and f off imo. Coming through the carriages shouting this out everyday isn't the way to go.

I see you've met the same fellow.

Crucificion's too good for 'em.

Pat Vegas
11-21-2016, 11:51 AM
Scotch, one assumes.

My favourite won was the bloke in Angel near Oxfam. He looked like if Robert Pires had fallen off the wagon.

Didn't like the other fella outside Sainsburys who would do all the Pato Banton stuff.

Sir C
11-21-2016, 12:28 PM
My favourite won was the bloke in Angel near Oxfam. He looked like if Robert Pires had fallen off the wagon.

Didn't like the other fella outside Sainsburys who would do all the Pato Banton stuff.

My ears were assaulted by a Romanian gypsy band on a tube the other day. No escaping that racket.

I thought I was giving the bloke 50p and then realised it was £2 :-(

Ash
11-21-2016, 12:51 PM
Scotch, one assumes.

Not in this instance. We should be careful to assume that ne'er do wells are furrins, I think. People are quite tetchy about that sort of thing at the moment.

Pat Vegas
11-21-2016, 01:06 PM
My ears were assaulted by a Romanian gypsy band on a tube the other day. No escaping that racket.

I thought I was giving the bloke 50p and then realised it was £2 :-(

I am not a fan of the deformed gypsy types.

There is a bloke in the city who just says. PLEEEEEEEEEEASSSSE he's on the floor and very odd shape..
Then I've seen a bloke with a foot that makes me want to puke.