11-21-2016, 09:11 AM
Poor AA.

:-(

Sir C
11-21-2016, 09:14 AM
Poor AA.

Proper ruined my sunday, that did.

Mind you, it does mean there will be an opening at the Sunday Times, and I wouldn't mind a career change.

Burney
11-21-2016, 09:24 AM
Proper ruined my sunday, that did.

Mind you, it does mean there will be an opening at the Sunday Times, and I wouldn't mind a career change.

Yes. On the plus side, he seemed to enjoy his fish and chips. Bit of a bugger, chemo, if you're a food critic, since it basically knackers your ability to taste. Mind you, by the sound of things, that's the least of his worries.

World's End Stella
11-21-2016, 09:32 AM
I dislike change, and opening the Sunday Times with no chance of reading Adrian Anthony will make me very, very sad.

Why can't things just stay as I like them, Charles? :-(

Sir C
11-21-2016, 09:36 AM
I dislike change, and opening the Sunday Times with no chance of reading Adrian Anthony will make me very, very sad.

Why can't things just stay as I like them, Charles? :-(

I am no fan of change either, but it has occurred to me recently that the Sunday Times needs a revamp. The format is tired.

World's End Stella
11-21-2016, 09:54 AM
I am no fan of change either, but it has occurred to me recently that the Sunday Times needs a revamp. The format is tired.

Oh I don't know - I read it on my iPad and the app is excellent, it's changed the way I read it and I read far more of it than I did when I bought it in paper form.

But that's not the point. I don't want to AA to die. That's the point.

Sir C
11-21-2016, 09:55 AM
Oh I don't know - I read it on my iPad and the app is excellent, it's changed the way I read it and I read far more of it than I did when I bought it in paper form.

But that's not the point. I don't want to AA to die. That's the point.

We're all going to die. Anyway, it said he was having his chemo and at present the prognosis is unclear, so he might be fine!

eastgermanautos
11-21-2016, 10:22 AM

Doesn't it have a paywall? I guess that's why I don't read it.

AFC East
11-21-2016, 04:46 PM
Yes. On the plus side, he seemed to enjoy his fish and chips. Bit of a bugger, chemo, if you're a food critic, since it basically knackers your ability to taste. Mind you, by the sound of things, that's the least of his worries.

What a cvnt. Not only is the poor sod about to have many expected years ripped from his grasp, he also loses the ability to do one of the things he seems to love doing the most, in the time he has left.