PDA

View Full Version : See you later

Mo Britain less Europe
11-18-2016, 10:44 AM
Four out of five awimb boards have spam posts heading them. Mods don't care, nobody cares so long as the faithful log on to prove someone has seen all the pathetic lowlife ads. Not for me, Clive. Fix your board or find some other sucker.

Burney
11-18-2016, 10:48 AM
Four out of five awimb boards have spam posts heading them. Mods don't care, nobody cares so long as the faithful log on to prove someone has seen all the pathetic lowlife ads. Not for me, Clive. Fix your board or find some other sucker.

Mods are actually only able to delete spam on AWIMB - not on the other boards, so it's absolutely nothing to do with us.

Mo Britain less Europe
11-18-2016, 10:49 AM
Not pointing the finger at you. Whoever is responsible doesn't care, only wants revenue from ads.

Burney
11-18-2016, 10:53 AM
Not pointing the finger at you. Whoever is responsible doesn't care, only wants revenue from ads.

Well you are a bit. You know, in the bit where you said 'Mods don't care'? In fact, we're pretty conscientious about deleting spam where we can.

And if you knew how little people paid for online advertising, you'd realise how absurd any suggestion of profiteering is.

Mo Britain less Europe
11-18-2016, 11:01 AM
Look I haven't come here for a pointless argument. I can't even express myself properly because of the absurd censorship. If a thing is worth doing, it's worth doing properly. This site isn't being done properly but they want us to keep coming back. If they want us to come back let there be a site worthy of coming back to not reams of rubbish about kitchens and online touts.

Ash
11-18-2016, 11:08 AM
Look I haven't come here for a pointless argument. I can't even express myself properly because of the absurd censorship. If a thing is worth doing, it's worth doing properly. This site isn't being done properly but they want us to keep coming back. If they want us to come back let there be a site worthy of coming back to not reams of rubbish about kitchens and online touts.

I don't know why the odd kitchen post should cause such distress. J u s t i g n o r e t h e m.

Burney
11-18-2016, 11:08 AM

You know that you don't actually pay anything to come on here, right? That it's an entirely free service that's been available to you over the years because others have taken the time and absorbed the costs to make it so? Only, in the light of this, your petulance and apparent sense of entitlement do seem more than a little ungrateful.

If you don't want to use the board, then by all means cease to do so, but perhaps you ought to try and do so without casting aspersions about the diligence or motivations of those who have worked to keep it going all this time?

Pat Vegas
11-18-2016, 12:14 PM
who cares Mo.

There is nowt happening on other boards.