PDA

View Full Version : Braised short rib, bubble and squeak.

Sir C
11-17-2016, 02:02 PM
Oh my word :fatbástard:

Burney
11-17-2016, 02:20 PM
Oh my word :fatbástard:

I remember when you used to have a horror of what you called 'boiled meat'. Now you seem to be mad for it.

I don't know what I'm going to make ce soir. Something I can throw together after running would be ideal. I made pork chops in mustard sauce last night.

Sir C
11-17-2016, 02:28 PM
I remember when you used to have a horror of what you called 'boiled meat'. Now you seem to be mad for it.

I don't know what I'm going to make ce soir. Something I can throw together after running would be ideal. I made pork chops in mustard sauce last night.

I learnt to deal with it properly. It took me many years to try, but once I did, I was away.

Something with mince? The lemony chicken wings? Maybe a bit long winded. Fry a couple of steaks and smash a few spuds.

Je suis tout seul ce soir. Je pense d'un kebab.

Burney
11-17-2016, 02:33 PM
I learnt to deal with it properly. It took me many years to try, but once I did, I was away.

Something with mince? The lemony chicken wings? Maybe a bit long winded. Fry a couple of steaks and smash a few spuds.

Je suis tout seul ce soir. Je pense d'un kebab.

The chicken wings are favourite right now. Served with some shďt or other. Salad probably.