PDA

View Full Version : Left the car for service this morning.

Pat Vegas
11-17-2016, 11:17 AM
Why anytime I leave my car at a garage when I get it back
The seat is in a different position (I do understand that this may be needed)

but the radio is tuned to a different station :sherlock:

Burney
11-17-2016, 11:25 AM
Why anytime I leave my car at a garage when I get it back
The seat is in a different position (I do understand that this may be needed)

but the radio is tuned to a different station :sherlock:

The seat thing is fair enough and easily rectified if you have the gizmo that remembers your seat position, but the radio thing really fücks me off. By all means listen to Kiss FM when I'm not there, but have the decency to switch it back to Radio 4 before you give me the fücking thing back, you uncouth grease monkeys.

Pat Vegas
11-17-2016, 11:30 AM
The seat thing is fair enough and easily rectified if you have the gizmo that remembers your seat position, but the radio thing really fücks me off. By all means listen to Kiss FM when I'm not there, but have the decency to switch it back to Radio 4 before you give me the fücking thing back, you uncouth grease monkeys.

:hehe: It's always Kiss.
my mate put a bit of tape in his car to know where proper seat position was.
when he got his car back the tape had gone :hehe:

Ash
11-17-2016, 11:41 AM
:hehe: It's always Kiss.
my mate put a bit of tape in his car to know where proper seat position was.
when he got his car back the tape had gone :hehe:

But surely you have to adjust the seat every time you get in after Mrs Vegas has driven it anyway? So it can't be that hard.

Pat Vegas
11-17-2016, 11:42 AM
But surely you have to adjust the seat every time you get in after Mrs Vegas has driven it anyway? So it can't be that hard.

She never drives it. She has a licence but hates driving in the UK. She tried once and that was the end of it.

Burney
11-17-2016, 11:54 AM
She never drives it. She has a licence but hates driving in the UK. She tried once and that was the end of it.

Yes, I imagine all the adherence to traffic laws, common sense and the respect for the sanctity of human life probably confuses her. :-(

Pat Vegas
11-17-2016, 11:57 AM
Yes, I imagine all the adherence to traffic laws, common sense and the respect for the sanctity of human life probably confuses her. :-(

It takes her ages to put the seatbelt on so I start moaning because the seat belt alarm does my head in.

IUFG
11-17-2016, 11:58 AM
I'm not sure there is too much of that in the UK nowadays.

I was almost forced into the central reservation of the A12 today by some **** on a mobile phone, weaving through the lanes.

Pat Vegas
11-17-2016, 12:03 PM
I'm not sure there is too much of that in the UK nowadays.

I was almost forced into the central reservation of the A12 today by some **** on a mobile phone, weaving through the lanes.

I had a weird thing one night when I was driving on the M25. It was late so the road was pretty empty.

Until I reached lorrys driving side by side blocking all 3 lanes. Almost like a ro*******. I was getting annoyed the lorry in the 3rd lane finally moved over as I went to over take the lorry in the 2nd lane starts moving over towards me. Thought I was gonna get squashed.

Cunds.

Pat Vegas
11-17-2016, 12:05 PM
Can you believe this forum has blocked the world Ad block. What a ****ing embarrassment.

so couldn't type Road Block.

IUFG
11-17-2016, 12:06 PM
**** me. don't tell me this place now censors ******* ? as in your ro*******

Burney
11-17-2016, 12:07 PM
I had a weird thing one night when I was driving on the M25. It was late so the road was pretty empty.

Until I reached lorrys driving side by side blocking all 3 lanes. Almost like a ro*******. I was getting annoyed the lorry in the 3rd lane finally moved over as I went to over take the lorry in the 2nd lane starts moving over towards me. Thought I was gonna get squashed.

Cunds.

I've seen similar. Lorry drivers basically regard the motorways late at night as belonging to them and regard anyone else as an unwelcome interloper.