PDA

View Full Version : Current favourite takeaway delivery??

Pat Vegas
11-16-2016, 03:07 PM
A lot more to choose from these days.

Kebab is my current choice. not something that was traditionally a delivered item.

Sir C
11-16-2016, 03:12 PM

Kebab is my current choice. not something that was traditionally a delivered item.

I don't think we get deliveries round here, except for utterly gopping Indian. :-(

My glw is out tomorrow night and you've just put the idea of a kebab in my head, you bástard.

Pat Vegas
11-16-2016, 03:14 PM
I don't think we get deliveries round here, except for utterly gopping Indian. :-(

My glw is out tomorrow night and you've just put the idea of a kebab in my head, you bástard.

I had the place to myself for 10 days.
I may have had 3 or 4 kebabs during this time. I even had ordered one which was a combination of all they had to offer. They started giving me that free rice pudding thing too. Too much food for one man.

Sir C
11-16-2016, 03:17 PM
I had the place to myself for 10 days.
I may have had 3 or 4 kebabs during this time. I even had ordered one which was a combination of all they had to offer. They started giving me that free rice pudding thing too. Too much food for one man.

Free rice pudding? Rice pudding? Have you sustained a blow to the head?

Pat Vegas
11-16-2016, 03:20 PM
I assumed it's rice pudding.

Maybe it's some magical turkish dish.

In other news I thought I was all good in the arse dept but it's all kicked off again this morning.

Ash
11-16-2016, 03:20 PM
They started giving me that free rice pudding thing too.

Crystal Kebabs on the Holloway Road sometimes do that. Where does the idea come from?

Pat Vegas
11-16-2016, 03:21 PM
Crystal Kebabs on the Holloway Road sometimes do that. Where does the idea come from?

I used looked it up it seems to be called Sutlac.

also when did some kebab shops start giving rice as an option. They had a transformation in recent years. Plus I notice the prices have sky rocketed.

Kebab used to be about 3 quid imo

Sir C
11-16-2016, 03:23 PM

In other news I thought I was all good in the arse dept but it's all kicked off again this morning.

Anusol is your friend. You need to slather that stuff on. It comes with a tube so you can push it up your hole, I believe.

Monty92

I must say, I've been hugely underwhelmed by Deliveroo. Dainty restaurant style dishes delivered in a crumpled brown paper bag or polystyrene foam box just doesn't work.

World's End Stella
Pizza - the simplest and best takeaway there is.

In fact, I think it is about the only takeaway I like.

Pat Vegas
Anusol is your friend. You need to slather that stuff on. It comes with a tube so you can push it up your hole, I believe.

Is it on the shelf?

Pat Vegas
11-16-2016, 03:24 PM
I was most pleased to see KFC had delivery service in Toronto.

and actually do did Denny's. Though the Denny's in Toronto was crap.

Pokster
11-16-2016, 03:28 PM
I believe.

Pah, as if you didn't know what you can get up your hole

World's End Stella
11-16-2016, 03:30 PM
I was most pleased to see KFC had delivery service in Toronto.

and actually do did Denny's. Though the Denny's in Toronto was crap.

KFC would be ace if I could get it delivered to my bucolic English village. I love a good KFC. But no chance. :-(

Luis Anaconda
11-16-2016, 03:47 PM
Pizza - the simplest and best takeaway there is.

In fact, I think it is about the only takeaway I like.

Absolutely right - I would have the odd curry delivered but it is so much better in a restaurant. Pizza is better at home (mainly because at least they cut it for you :hide: )

Pat Vegas
11-16-2016, 03:55 PM
Absolutely right - I would have the odd curry delivered but it is so much better in a restaurant. Pizza is better at home (mainly because at least they cut it for you :hide: )

There is a place near where I used to live that when it came to coming up with a name went really basic.

'Pizza man'
Strangely the bloke is Chinese. and they deliver the pizza in boxes that say. 'delicious freshly pizza'

Luis Anaconda
11-16-2016, 04:10 PM
There is a place near where I used to live that when it came to coming up with a name went really basic.

'Pizza man'
Strangely the bloke is Chinese. and they deliver the pizza in boxes that say. 'delicious freshly pizza'
I remember there being two Milanos on Holloway Road - one very nice, one not so nice. Could never remember which was which when I went to order

Pat Vegas
11-16-2016, 04:17 PM
I remember there being two Milanos on Holloway Road - one very nice, one not so nice. Could never remember which was which when I went to order

:hehe: Hello are you the **** Milano? Si, Ciao for now.

Burney
11-16-2016, 04:37 PM

This is good news, f. Your piles coincided with a good run of form for the Arsenal and we only drew with Tottenham once they'd cleared up, so if your arse is bad, the Arse is good.

So if you could take to them with a wire brush or something to stop them getting better that would be most helpful.

eastgermanautos
11-16-2016, 06:15 PM

Dominos .