PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of Holiday. I have agreed to go on a cruise.

Pat Vegas
11-16-2016, 12:56 PM
there are several options.

West Coast US type deal. Which I feel a bit odd as you really are just going on the boat and then coming back towards land.

Caribbean.

south america

Japan.

Burney
11-16-2016, 01:04 PM

West Coast US type deal. Which I feel a bit odd as you really are just going on the boat and then coming back towards land.

Caribbean.

south america

Japan.

Aren't cruises just for old cvnts, f?

Sir C
11-16-2016, 01:05 PM

Caribbean.

south america

Japan.

Millions of dreadful common people queueing up to eat food from a buffet :-(

Pat Vegas
11-16-2016, 01:08 PM
Aren't cruises just for old cvnts, f?

I seem to have added 20-30 years to the age I actually am.

Petr Cech is the only Arsenal player older than me now.

Burney
11-16-2016, 01:13 PM
Millions of dreadful common people queueing up to eat food from a buffet :-(

It's basically prison with swimming pools :-( Mind you, the incidence of things like food poisoning and Norovirus on those things is gratifyingly high. :hehe:

Luis Anaconda
11-16-2016, 01:31 PM
It's basically prison with swimming pools :-( Mind you, the incidence of things like food poisoning and Norovirus on those things is gratifyingly high. :hehe:

Only one I ever went on, I was confined to my cabin for 48 hours, mostly vomitting, though that was due to see sickness rather than anything I ate (catching the tail end of a tyhpoon while traversing the already quite treacherous Bass Strait was not fun). I would like to point out that a) it was a freebie and b) the first half of the fortnight just entailed being docked in Sydney Harbour and getting a tender in to watch the Test match every day (though the way England played the two days of puking were actually a highlight)