PDA

View Full Version : So I've been enjoying Westworld, but am starting to lose patience.

Burney
11-16-2016, 10:06 AM
When are the robots going to start killing all the humans? That's what we signed up for.

And where's Yul Brinner?

Sir C
11-16-2016, 10:12 AM
When are the robots going to start killing all the humans? That's what we signed up for.

And where's Yul Brinner?

I watched the first one but it didn't grab me, sadly. In fact, I haven't been gripped by a TV show since Breaking Bad, really. :-(

Burney
11-16-2016, 10:15 AM
I watched the first one but it didn't grab me, sadly. In fact, I haven't been gripped by a TV show since Breaking Bad, really. :-(

Oh, surely not? Stranger Things? Thon thing about the Kennedy business with that fellow in it? Narcos?

Sir C
11-16-2016, 10:23 AM
Oh, surely not? Stranger Things? Thon thing about the Kennedy business with that fellow in it? Narcos?

Haven't seen any of 'em. I enjoyed the first couple of The Tunnel, but then it lost me. Perhaps I just can't concentrate any more.

Luis Anaconda
11-16-2016, 10:47 AM

What's the Kennedy thing?

On another note - love the way the Irish managed to crowbar JFK into their promo for their bid for the 2023 Rugby World Cup

Pat Vegas
11-16-2016, 10:47 AM

I started watching Stranger things. I gave up after 3 or 4 episodes.
Though I appreciate the 80's style.

Burney
11-16-2016, 10:49 AM
What's the Kennedy thing?

On another note - love the way the Irish managed to crowbar JFK into their promo for their bid for the 2023 Rugby World Cup

11.24.63 it's called. It has James Franco in.

Norn Iron
11-16-2016, 11:10 AM
I enjoyed Peaky Blinders but the major police chap's Northern Irish accent annoyed me.
It was so bad I had to look up where he was from & to my horror he was actually born in Northern Ireland but moved to Australia when he was young.

Ash
11-16-2016, 02:37 PM

And where's Yul Brinner?

Probably in the equivalent numbered series to when the Others break through the wall and invade Westeros.

Ash
11-17-2016, 12:59 PM

Well, I caught up on this weeks' episode and you could say that it has started. Though not under their own steam yet.

Burney
11-17-2016, 01:01 PM
Well, I caught up on this weeks' episode and you could say that it has started. Though not under their own steam yet.

Yeah, but they're still fanny-dancing around it. Quite glad to see the back of her, though, tbh. She was boring.

I see Hopkins is doing his standard Lecter-like baddie.