PDA

View Full Version : So did Sanchez tear a muscle of some kind last night?

World's End Stella
11-16-2016, 08:52 AM
How many months is he out for? And Hector, will he play again before 2018?

I hate international breaks :-(

Luis Anaconda
11-16-2016, 09:13 AM
How many months is he out for? And Hector, will he play again before 2018?

I hate international breaks :-(

Alexis played scored twice and was fine. Hector will be back at the end of the month. Jesus wept

World's End Stella
11-16-2016, 09:24 AM
Alexis played scored twice and was fine. Hector will be back at the end of the month. Jesus wept

You didn't have to look that up, did you?

Pervert.

Pokster
11-16-2016, 09:31 AM
You didn't have to look that up, did you?

Pervert.

What was there to look up? Widely reported Sanchez scored twice last night, and we don't know enough about HB yet.

It was almost if LA was posting well known information, and you were posting like a 6yr old drama queen.... who'd have thought it?

World's End Stella
11-16-2016, 09:34 AM
What was there to look up? Widely reported Sanchez scored twice last night, and we don't know enough about HB yet.

It was almost if LA was posting well known information, and you were posting like a 6yr old drama queen.... who'd have thought it?

Yes, asking about Sanchez and Hector and saying you hate international breaks is just the same as posting like a 6 year old drama queen.

Spot on.

Pokster
11-16-2016, 09:37 AM
Yes, asking about Sanchez and Hector and saying you hate international breaks is just the same as posting like a 6 year old drama queen.

Spot on.

You seem to have missed your original comments about Sanchez, and HB not playing again before 2018

Rich
11-16-2016, 09:41 AM

What's the money that he won't be in the matchday squad for Saturday? Probably because he's in the red zone.

Pokster
11-16-2016, 09:44 AM
What's the money that he won't be in the matchday squad for Saturday? Probably because he's in the red zone.

Not playing Saturday wouldn't be a shock, Chile had to risk playing him as they haven't another match for 3-4 months so if he had gone off injured it didn't matter to them. I would be surprised if we risked him from the start on Saturday

Sir C
11-16-2016, 09:49 AM
You seem to have missed your original comments about Sanchez, and HB not playing again before 2018

Ah, two bald men arguing over a... well, just two bald men arguing.

Pokster
11-16-2016, 09:53 AM
Ah, two bald men arguing over a... well, just two bald men arguing.

Turns you on doesn't it..... well, if you can be turned on at our advanced age

Luis Anaconda
11-16-2016, 09:59 AM

He'll play unless something happens on the flight home :shrug:

Norn Iron
11-16-2016, 10:14 AM

Do you think the media exaggerated the story? Wenger usually plays him if he's fit.

Luis Anaconda
11-16-2016, 10:22 AM
Do you think the media exaggerated the story? Wenger usually plays him if he's fit.

I don't know, NI. No doubt he was injured otherwise he would have played against Colombia, but the whole thing of showing him with strapping on his thigh heavily strapped seemed overplayed to me especially as the original injury was a calf tear. Didn't look like a player suffering from hamstring problems for his second goal. He'll play

World's End Stella
11-16-2016, 10:24 AM

Yes, I was entirely serious about Hector not playing for over a year. Again, spot on.

Sir C
11-16-2016, 10:26 AM
Yes, I was entirely serious about Hector not playing for over a year. Again, spot on.

Doesn't matter. Aaron could easily cover at right back and still be the best player on the pitch.

Pat Vegas
11-16-2016, 10:34 AM

DVT :-(

10 characters

Luis Anaconda
11-16-2016, 10:48 AM
DVT :-(

10 characters

ffs Pat - awimb rules

Small "v"

Pat Vegas
11-16-2016, 11:17 AM
ffs Pat - awimb rules

Small "v"

I thought we got rid of that when Robin van Persie left.
That same day he officially became a Rapist too.

I used to do it so much I would even do a small v on van Halen.

World's End Stella
11-16-2016, 11:20 AM
Doesn't matter. Aaron could easily cover at right back and still be the best player on the pitch.

Now don't you start. I noticed the Times chap gave him a 4 out of 10 rating for one of the Welsher games. Sounds about right.

Lake Road Kitchen?

Sir C
11-16-2016, 11:25 AM
Now don't you start. I noticed the Times chap gave him a 4 out of 10 rating for one of the Welsher games. Sounds about right.

Lake Road Kitchen?

Didn't go near Ambleside. I was up north, in the wilderness.

World's End Stella
11-16-2016, 11:27 AM
Didn't go near Ambleside. I was up north, in the wilderness.

Watford is north, Ambleside sure as hell is.

V doesn't have you getting all ambitious and doing ludicrously hard walks which cut into the fine dining and imbibing, does she?

Sir C
11-16-2016, 11:30 AM
Watford is north, Ambleside sure as hell is.

V doesn't have you getting all ambitious and doing ludicrously hard walks which cut into the fine dining and imbibing, does she?

After a day on 't fells, we've no energy for going out eating.

Hearty stews, roasted meats, these are the meals which fuel our exploration of the outer reaches of human physical endurance.

Burney
11-16-2016, 11:32 AM

Hearty stews, roasted meats, these are the meals which fuel our exploration of the outer reaches of human physical endurance.

Did you try the Dog and Gun in Keswick? They're all about hearty plates of stew.

World's End Stella
11-16-2016, 11:43 AM

Sod that. Two hour walk on not too steep ground in a bit of, but not too much, rain followed by collapsing into a local pub with many wonderful real ales. Several hours later, freshly showered and dressed you arrive at a Michelin star gastro pub or restaurant.

I'm dead keen on the Lakes, me.

Sir C
11-16-2016, 11:49 AM
Did you try the Dog and Gun in Keswick? They're all about hearty plates of stew.

Nope. Entirely self-catered, except one lunch at the Old Keswickian fish and chip restaurant. Cod, chips, pot of tea, bread and butter. :cloud9:

Booths did well out of me.

Burney
11-16-2016, 11:54 AM
Nope. Entirely self-catered, except one lunch at the Old Keswickian fish and chip restaurant. Cod, chips, pot of tea, bread and butter. :cloud9:

Booths did well out of me.

I never went in there. Was tempted to, but I have a horror of sit-down chippies and people drinking tea with what they doubtless call their 'dinner'. It's simply too common for me :-(

Also, I have now reached a stage in my life where I simply refuse to eat anywhere I can't have alcohol with my meal.

Lar d'Arse
11-17-2016, 02:14 PM
Isn't the Chairman of AFC called Chips Keswick?

Sir C
11-17-2016, 02:25 PM
I never went in there. Was tempted to, but I have a horror of sit-down chippies and people drinking tea with what they doubtless call their 'dinner'. It's simply too common for me :-(

Also, I have now reached a stage in my life where I simply refuse to eat anywhere I can't have alcohol with my meal.

They have a rather pleasant little wine list, as well as lagers and local ales by the bottle.