PDA

View Full Version : We have plenty of visitors to the office for presentations who bring snacks or lunche

Pat Vegas
11-15-2016, 04:18 PM
but they always bring macaroons

:shrug:

I never understood why they are popular.

Ash
11-15-2016, 04:24 PM

Because they have almonds in, and almonds are ace?

Sir C
11-15-2016, 04:25 PM

A good macaroon is a thing of wonder, but so many are dusty circles of nothingness.

The lobby bar at the MO in Bangkok serves the best macaroons on the planet, by the way.

Pat Vegas
11-15-2016, 04:25 PM

Yeah I don't mind.
Why do cocktail cherrys taste like almonds :sherlock: Ignore this I've looked it up

Pat Vegas
11-15-2016, 04:27 PM
A good macaroon is a thing of wonder, but so many are dusty circles of nothingness.

The lobby bar at the MO in Bangkok serves the best macaroons on the planet, by the way.

that being said. I do like saying the word Macaroon. Almost sounds a bit naughty or potentially racist.

Luis Anaconda
11-15-2016, 04:31 PM

I'm having drinks here on Thursday
http://www.mandarinoriental.com/munich/fine-dining/bar31/

I hope there will be macaroons

Pat Vegas
11-15-2016, 04:32 PM
I'm having drinks here on Thursday
http://www.mandarinoriental.com/munich/fine-dining/bar31/

I hope there will be macaroons

The ****ers don't even speak Mandarin.

Pat Vegas
11-15-2016, 04:51 PM

I thought I would try one.
They have put hazelnut on them and I am allergic. :-( now my throat is on fire.

I don't usually check this stuff as this allergy has only just surfaced it's odd.

Sir C
11-15-2016, 04:56 PM
that being said. I do like saying the word Macaroon. Almost sounds a bit naughty or potentially racist.

Well, yes. It would, wouldn't it? :rolleyes: Because it was, you know, common parlance back in the day.

Pat Vegas
11-15-2016, 05:04 PM
Well, yes. It would, wouldn't it? :rolleyes: Because it was, you know, common parlance back in the day.

You can't say anything these days Sir C.
Funny all these liberals got their non gender specific underwear in a twist.

They all liked using Ciao as a greeting in the 90's, That's racist and cultural appropriation,