PDA

View Full Version : ****ing hell even I have run out of things to say.

Pat Vegas
11-15-2016, 11:31 AM
10 :shrug:

Burney
11-15-2016, 11:51 AM
No you haven't

Pat Vegas
11-15-2016, 11:52 AM
No you haven't

I don't have any topics.

Oooh actually I do have one hold on a few moments.

Pat Vegas
11-15-2016, 11:55 AM
I can't find the article. But there was a bloke saying Learning Langauges is cultural appropriation.
This is topping the lunacy charts imo.

Sir C
11-15-2016, 11:57 AM

International break, innit. No one comes when there's no footie.

Pat Vegas
11-15-2016, 11:58 AM

We've not had the worst November so far. :hide:

Sir C
11-15-2016, 12:01 PM
We've not had the worst November so far. :hide:

Going to Old Trafford without Bellerin and Sanchez doesn't bode well... a limp performance there and there will be a wailing and a gnashing of the teeth, for sure.

Rich
11-15-2016, 12:06 PM
Going to Old Trafford without Bellerin and Sanchez doesn't bode well... a limp performance there and there will be a wailing and a gnashing of the teeth, for sure.

Well it's Arsene Vs Jose and therefore the result is a foregone conclusion. Doesn't matter how we play, we will lose (I assure you of this).

I also think Rooney will score.

Monty92
11-15-2016, 12:06 PM

Your mum comes from a little footsie.

It's a nightmare in restaurants.

Pokster
11-15-2016, 12:23 PM

Except your mum

Pat Vegas
11-15-2016, 12:24 PM
Your mum comes from a little footsie.

It's a nightmare in restaurants.

does anybody do that anymore? Footsie that is.

Burney
11-15-2016, 12:48 PM

Yup. And it's not like there's anything interesting in the news, either. :-(

Sir C
11-15-2016, 01:02 PM
Yup. And it's not like there's anything interesting in the news, either. :-(

Same ****, different day. I must say I'm a little confused about the lack of hordes of marauding Brownshirts around here; no one has smashed the windows of the local Indian restaurant, nor have I been assaulted in the street for having a foreign name. Krystallnacht appears to have been postponed for the time being.

Pat Vegas
11-15-2016, 01:04 PM
Same ****, different day. I must say I'm a little confused about the lack of hordes of marauding Brownshirts around here; no one has smashed the windows of the local Indian restaurant, nor have I been assaulted in the street for having a foreign name. Krystallnacht appears to have been postponed for the time being.

Starts in January Sir C.
In the meantime Obama will start a war to try to prevent it.

Burney
11-15-2016, 01:26 PM

The ramping up of rhetoric is fascinating. It seems it is now simply accepted that Trump IS a fascist, IS a serial sex offender/rapist and IS a vicious racist/white supremacist.
These assertions are supported by little or no evidence, but those who are now bemoaning the post-truth political landscape don't seem to let that stop them.

Pat Vegas
11-15-2016, 01:28 PM
The ramping up of rhetoric is fascinating. It seems it is now simply accepted that Trump IS a fascist, IS a serial sex offender/rapist and IS a vicious racist/white supremacist.
These assertions are supported by little or no evidence, but those who are now bemoaning the post-truth political landscape don't seem to let that stop them.

They ignore stories like this
http://truthfeed.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Blacks-for-trump-01-5-800x416.jpg

Winning an award from the National Ethnic Coalition Organization

Sir C
11-15-2016, 01:45 PM

This morning I read that Breitbart is basically Der Sturmer, and needs to be investigated for radicalising youths.

They're fúcking bonkers.

Burney
11-15-2016, 02:02 PM
This morning I read that Breitbart is basically Der Sturmer, and needs to be investigated for radicalising youths.

They're fúcking bonkers.

Oh, yes. Was that the one that basically implied that any young man in possession of right-leaning political views must, of necessity, be a sexual inadequate? :hehe:
I follow Abigail Wilks for the lols. She's quite spectacularly dim.