PDA

View Full Version : I see the Pentonville Escapees have been caught.

Pat Vegas
11-14-2016, 01:16 PM
one found under his sisters bed :shrug:

I would have thought if you had gone to that length to escape you might have a better plan and not stay in London.

Sir C
11-14-2016, 01:19 PM
one found under his sisters bed :shrug:

I would have thought if you had gone to that length to escape you might have a better plan and not stay in London.

Broke his leg escaping, didn't he? That might have affected his mobility a little.

Did I ever tell you about when our captain scored against Barcelona with a broken leg? Now that is leadership.

Maravilloso Marvo
11-14-2016, 01:52 PM
Did I ever tell you about when our captain scored against Barcelona with a broken leg? Now that is leadership.

Are you suggesting that we were holding Cesc prisoner and that he broke his leg escaping us to return to his DNA home?

Tony C
11-15-2016, 12:36 PM
that final wall is a pretty high won....probably had to jump and take their chances.

should've made a shiv and cut up their mattress into pieces and used that as extra padding / protection for the fall.

Sir C
11-15-2016, 01:03 PM
that final wall is a pretty high won....probably had to jump and take their chances.

should've made a shiv and cut up their mattress into pieces and used that as extra padding / protection for the fall.

Hard to climb a 30ft wall clutching a mattress t.

Pat Vegas
11-15-2016, 01:04 PM
Hard to climb a 30ft wall clutching a mattress t.

strap it your back and fall backwards it will block your fall.

Tony C
11-15-2016, 02:40 PM
Actually I might be wrong here....I was thinking about cutting it into strips and then wrapping the foam inside around their body parts...sort of like how Brad Pitt taped magazines to his forearm in World War Z.

but this wouldn't work because of the barbed wire at the top of the wall....