PDA

View Full Version : Pat Vegas Ocado review.

Pat Vegas
11-14-2016, 11:15 AM
Top *******s imo

Whilst not new to many awimbers here is my review.

Delivery arrived 15 mins before the hour slot I picked. Which is good but could be bad as I just got back from a haircut so he just caught me.

Food all items except one were not available but I was informed of this before hand.

The dates on the products are all good.

They have products I can not find in other supermarkets such as particular meats and cheeses.

I like the bags are divided up by fridge, cupboard, frozen etc.

Good stuff I think I will switch to this as a weekly occurrence then I have fresh stuff in the fridge all the times.
I will keep other household items such as cleaning stuff or perhaps soft drinks to a trip to costco.

Sir C
11-14-2016, 11:19 AM
Top *******s imo

Delivery arrived 15 mins before the hour slot I picked. Which is good but could be bad as I just got back from a haircut so he just caught me.

Food all items except one were not available but I was informed of this before hand.

They have products I can not find in other supermarkets such as particular meats and cheeses.

Good stuff I think I will switch to this as a weekly occurrence then I have fresh stuff in the fridge all the times.
I will keep other household items such as cleaning stuff or perhaps soft drinks to a trip to costco.

If they're running early they usually call to ask if you are in.

If you're going to use it regularly I recommend the Ocado Pass; you pay £11 per month and you get free deliveries and a 10% discount on stuff you order regularly. I have two deliveries a week so it saves me lots in delivery charges.

Ash
11-14-2016, 11:20 AM
Threadjack : Wapping, Blackfriars and Chelsea. What's the connection?

Monty92
11-14-2016, 12:17 PM
Top *******s imo

As part of our post-kids austerity measures, Ms Monty has downgraded us from Ocado to Tesco delivery :-(

Monty92
11-14-2016, 12:18 PM
If they're running early they usually call to ask if you are in.

If you're going to use it regularly I recommend the Ocado Pass; you pay £11 per month and you get free deliveries and a 10% discount on stuff you order regularly. I have two deliveries a week so it saves me lots in delivery charges.

Two deliveries a week? And you just live with your wife? Blimey.

What kind of spend for each?

Pat Vegas
11-14-2016, 12:31 PM
As part of our post-kids austerity measures, Ms Monty has downgraded us from Ocado to Tesco delivery :-(

It may be a little bit more expensive but I see they had some good offers on so I made the most of those.

Sir C
11-14-2016, 12:45 PM
Two deliveries a week? And you just live with your wife? Blimey.

What kind of spend for each?

Two or three hundred a time, I suppose. That includes fags.

Sir C
11-14-2016, 12:46 PM

Hang about, Ocado do a price-match thing. I often get an email saying, 'Your job was £1.50 more expensive than the competition, here's a £1.50 voucher to use on your next shop.'

Monty92
11-14-2016, 12:51 PM
Hang about, Ocado do a price-match thing. I often get an email saying, 'Your job was £1.50 more expensive than the competition, here's a £1.50 voucher to use on your next shop.'

Really? I shall send a passive aggressive email to Ms Monty asking if this is true and, if so, why we've been shopping like working class scum for the past two years.

Ash
11-14-2016, 12:54 PM
Two or three hundred a time, I suppose. That includes fags.

What duties do the fags perform for you for that price?

Pat Vegas
11-14-2016, 12:55 PM

I imagine it looks a bit like the I want to break free video.

Sir C
11-14-2016, 12:57 PM

Is that you, Donald?

(I'm assuming he's a homophobe. Most card-carrying Nazis are, I suppose.)

Sir C
11-14-2016, 01:01 PM
Really? I shall send a passive aggressive email to Ms Monty asking if this is true and, if so, why we've been shopping like working class scum for the past two years.

Oh they do, they really do.

https://www.ocado.com/webshop/content/ws5/customerServices/termsAndConditions/PriceMatchTerms#

Ash
11-14-2016, 01:10 PM
Is that you, Donald?

:nono:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1539447/

Monty92
11-14-2016, 01:20 PM
Is that you, Donald?

sdddsdds