PDA

View Full Version : :hehe: Chief wading into Arseblog on twitter.

Sir C
11-10-2016, 01:17 PM
Many 'fúck yous' and 'stick it up your hole'.

Banter, innit?

Pat Vegas
11-10-2016, 01:33 PM

Banter, innit?

Ooh I didn't know he was on twitter. I will check.

Sir C
11-10-2016, 01:36 PM
Ooh I didn't know he was on twitter. I will check.

Looks like it's been deleted, sadly.

Pat Vegas
11-10-2016, 01:43 PM
Looks like it's been deleted, sadly.

:-( That's 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

Sir C
11-10-2016, 01:45 PM
:-( That's 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

Sorry, f. I'll try to be quicker with the news next time.

Pat Vegas
11-10-2016, 01:52 PM
Sorry, f. I'll try to be quicker with the news next time.

:hehe: I am quite grumpy today.

It's freezing in this office. I am quite looking forward to going outside to get lunch as it's warmer out there.

Chief Arrowhead
11-14-2016, 08:50 PM

Banter, innit?

I must confess, an Irishman lecturing certain (white, rural) Americans on how racist. sexist, misogynist, homophobic, etc., they are while wrapping themselves in the cloak of inclusion and openness pushes my buttons. All of that would be fine if it wasn't a football forum that users look to for an escape. I found it to be abject pandering to what he considers the bulk of his readership, which is pretty much the opposite of inclusion. But you only have 140 characters on Twitter so I edited that thought down to a "**** you as well". :-/

Sir C
11-15-2016, 09:00 AM
I must confess, an Irishman lecturing certain (white, rural) Americans on how racist. sexist, misogynist, homophobic, etc., they are while wrapping themselves in the cloak of inclusion and openness pushes my buttons. All of that would be fine if it wasn't a football forum that users look to for an escape. I found it to be abject pandering to what he considers the bulk of his readership, which is pretty much the opposite of inclusion. But you only have 140 characters on Twitter so I edited that thought down to a "**** you as well". :-/

It was perceptive and to the point. I enjoyed it.