PDA

View Full Version : OcadoWimb. How far in advance can I place an order. For example can I

Pat Vegas
11-10-2016, 10:45 AM
place an order now for Sunday?

and what's the lifespan of the food? do the have reasonable use by dates?

Sir C
11-10-2016, 10:48 AM
place an order now for Sunday?

and what's the lifespan of the food? do the have reasonable use by dates?

You can place an order up to about 6 weeks in advance, I think, so ordering now for Sunday is no problem.

Each item shows you the minimum life of the product. It will say '2 days+' or 'more than 1 week'.

It's a really, really marvellous service.

Pat Vegas
11-10-2016, 10:50 AM
You can place an order up to about 6 weeks in advance, I think, so ordering now for Sunday is no problem.

Each item shows you the minimum life of the product. It will say '2 days+' or 'more than 1 week'.

It's a really, really marvellous service.

Excellent. I need to restock the house as my wife is away and I really haven't the time to go to the supermarket and when I do it's very late in the day and all the best items have gone.

I've had food delivered by sainsburys a while ago but I was a bit annoyed because I had ordered 4 steaks as I had some people coming to visit. They had substituted it with with 2 more expensive steaks.

On a side note I am very unimpressed with Sainsburys quality of certain things. I've tried all the different supermarkets lately. Waitrose do the best Garlic Bread. Though I have to eat that in secret as my wife seems to hate it.

Brentwood
11-10-2016, 12:05 PM
I had ordered 4 steaks as I had some people coming to visit. They had substituted it with with 2 more expensive steaks.

That's pretty funny :hehe: Did you have to cut them in half?

Pat Vegas
11-10-2016, 12:10 PM
That's pretty funny :hehe: Did you have to cut them in half?

I did but it was **** :-( my chef skills are not the best.