PDA

View Full Version : All bantz aside, isn't it a bit weird that Hilary hasn't rocked up to say something?

Burney
11-09-2016, 02:12 PM
I mean you can't just lose an election and then just sulk in a hotel suite like a big gay baby.

Maybe she's stopped taking whatever it was that was keeping her going and has lapsed into coma?

Sir C
11-09-2016, 02:24 PM
I mean you can't just lose an election and then just sulk in a hotel suite like a big gay baby.

Maybe she's stopped taking whatever it was that was keeping her going and has lapsed into coma?

She has been taken into custody by the SA and will go on trial tomorrow charged with treason against the Reich. Obviously she will be hanged from a meat hook in due course. Heil Trumpf!

redgunamo
11-09-2016, 02:26 PM
Gathering her brows somewhere, I expect. She'll appear soon though, I'm sure.

Burney
11-09-2016, 02:33 PM
She has been taken into custody by the SA and will go on trial tomorrow charged with treason against the Reich. Obviously she will be hanged from a meat hook in due course. Heil Trumpf!

Dear God. Have you seen this? The Guardian in full self-parody mode. :hehe:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/08/keep-calm-and-carry-on-brexit-donald-trump

Pat Vegas
11-09-2016, 02:54 PM

Her software had been programmed for a win so they are working on it now.
:droid:

Sir C
11-09-2016, 03:05 PM
Dear God. Have you seen this? The Guardian in full self-parody mode. :hehe:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/08/keep-calm-and-carry-on-brexit-donald-trump

Safe spaces for all!

Burney
11-09-2016, 03:15 PM
Safe spaces for all!

My favourite bit was when the advice “avoid catastrophising, and maintain a balanced perspective” was dismissed as "patently ridiculous". :hehe:

Sir C
11-09-2016, 03:20 PM
My favourite bit was when the advice “avoid catastrophising, and maintain a balanced perspective” was dismissed as "patently ridiculous". :hehe:

What are all these snowflakes going to do in 6 months time when they wake up and realise that, you know, the sun continues to rise in the morning, the 7:48 is still getting delayed at Carpenter's Park, and there's quinoa and organic felafels for tea? One would hope they will feel some embarrassment.

Burney
11-09-2016, 03:24 PM
What are all these snowflakes going to do in 6 months time when they wake up and realise that, you know, the sun continues to rise in the morning, the 7:48 is still getting delayed at Carpenter's Park, and there's quinoa and organic felafels for tea? One would hope they will feel some embarrassment.

No. They'll still be taking time off from their jobs and blogging furiously about how traumatised and scarred they are. They'll be milking this for years.

Pat Vegas
11-09-2016, 03:26 PM

She's doing a speech in 5 mins.