PDA

View Full Version : Has Nicola Sturgeon got involved yet?

Pat Vegas
11-09-2016, 10:45 AM
Trump has gold courses up there doesn't he?

Ash
11-09-2016, 11:56 AM
Trump has gold courses up there doesn't he?

I expect she is preparing to announce that she intends to excercise her veto on the election result.

I had a look at some membership software today. Amongst their clients are Trump's golf courses.

Sir C
11-09-2016, 11:58 AM
I expect she is preparing to announce that she intends to excercise her veto on the election result.

I had a look at some membership software today. Amongst their clients are Trump's golf courses.

You could hack into his system a! You could control the world!

I'm going to gather some tinned food and automatic weapons and go and live in a log cabin up Skiddaw.

Not because of Trump, just because I want to.

IUFG
11-09-2016, 11:59 AM
Scotland will have to have another referendum now, shirley?

Not sure why, but it appears to be her stock response to everything.

Burney
11-09-2016, 12:03 PM

I'm going to gather some tinned food and automatic weapons and go and live in a log cabin up Skiddaw.

Drugs and claret as well. surely?

Sir C
11-09-2016, 12:13 PM
Drugs and claret as well. surely?

One coulkd always pop into Keswick for drugs and claret, surely?

Burney
11-09-2016, 12:28 PM
One coulkd always pop into Keswick for drugs and claret, surely?

Hmmm. Booth's could certainly do the claret. Not sure about the drugs.

Ash
11-09-2016, 12:43 PM

I've been up Skidder in the snow. Much of it was a big, broad path which helped because you couldn't fall off it and it was easy to follow. It was cold, though, and the blizzard on one side of our faces was fresh enough to have to walk backwards at one point to give that side of the face a rest. If only we'd had the Arsenal snoods from this years membership packs! The flapjack at the top was a wonderful. We didn't stay at the top for long.

Sir C
11-09-2016, 12:53 PM
I've been up Skidder in the snow. Much of it was a big, broad path which helped because you couldn't fall off it and it was easy to follow. It was cold, though, and the blizzard on one side of our faces was fresh enough to have to walk backwards at one point to give that side of the face a rest. If only we'd had the Arsenal snoods from this years membership packs! The flapjack at the top was a wonderful. We didn't stay at the top for long.

Definitely going to do that in January.