PDA

View Full Version : My word, there is some epic lefty knicker-wetting going on. :hehe:

Sir C
11-09-2016, 09:32 AM
Mind you, I suppose we'll all be a little bit tetchy when the Red Army rolls across the Lithuanian border.

Burney
11-09-2016, 09:35 AM
Mind you, I suppose we'll all be a little bit tetchy when the Red Army rolls across the Lithuanian border.

The Europeans might actually have to start putting their hands in their pockets and spending some money on their own defence. Enjoy that, Germany.

Laurie Penny is ashamed to be white this morning. Owen Jones apparently claimed it was the worst thing to happen since 1945, but he's blocked me, so I don't know his latest.

If only I hadn't got myself blocked by so many lefties, I could really be enjoying their misery properly. :-(

Sir C
11-09-2016, 09:38 AM
The Europeans might actually have to start putting their hands in their pockets and spending some money on their own defence. Enjoy that, Germany.

Laurie Penny is ashamed to be white this morning. Owen Jones apparently claimed it was the worst thing to happen since 1945, but he's blocked me, so I don't know his latest.

If only I hadn't got myself blocked by so many lefties, I could really be enjoying their misery properly. :-(

He's blocked me as well, and I'm always careful to be polite and reasonable. He can't cope at all outside the echo chamber.

Monty92
11-09-2016, 09:40 AM
He's blocked me as well, and I'm always careful to be polite and reasonable. He can't cope at all outside the echo chamber.

Set up new Twitter accounts? There's surely no point in being on there at all if you can't take pot shots at those two.

Sir C
11-09-2016, 09:42 AM
Set up new Twitter accounts? There's surely no point in being on there at all if you can't take pot shots at those two.

I'd hate myself for going to so much trouble on his behalf.

Burney
11-09-2016, 09:45 AM

I called him a grass over the taxi driver thing and applauded black cab drivers for their efforts to win over public opinion what with that and the Lily Allen thing. He didn't like that. :hehe:

Norn Iron
11-09-2016, 09:46 AM

It isn't *that* much trouble. If you sign up another account. You can link it to your twitter app and access both accounts from there, switching between the two.

Sir C
11-09-2016, 09:48 AM
I called him a grass over the taxi driver thing and applauded black cab drivers for their efforts to win over public opinion what with that and the Lily Allen thing. He didn't like that. :hehe:

Oh yes, I forgot, I was a little robust with him over that matter. His disciples gave me plenty of 'abuse' :hehe: #savagedbydeadsheep

Sir C
11-09-2016, 09:49 AM
It isn't *that* much trouble. If you sign up another account. You can link it to your twitter app and access both accounts from there, switching between the two.

ty n, I'll give it a go.

Burney
11-09-2016, 09:51 AM
Oh yes, I forgot, I was a little robust with him over that matter. His disciples gave me plenty of 'abuse' :hehe: #savagedbydeadsheep

I had that with Jack Monroe when I pointed out that she had Munchausen's Syndrome that was propped up by her hordes of simpering 'U OK Hun?' simpletons.

Blocked. :hehe:

Sir C
11-09-2016, 09:53 AM
I had that with Jack Monroe when I pointed out that she had Munchausen's Syndrome that was propped up by her hordes of simpering 'U OK Hun?' simpletons.

Blocked. :hehe:

Oh yes, I saw that :hehe:

She hasn't reacted well to this morning's news, claiming that she 'just can't stop crying'. WILL NO ONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?

Burney
11-09-2016, 09:57 AM

She hasn't reacted well to this morning's news, claiming that she 'just can't stop crying'. WILL NO ONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?

Yes, I was just sick of the constant 'poor me' whining and the Ken Loach bollòcks and then her suddenly claiming she could only walk with a fùcking stick tipped me over the edge, I'm afraid.
Given how often she can't stop crying, she must be permanently fùcking dehydrated.

Rich
11-09-2016, 09:58 AM

We just as well jump into bed with Putin and Trump. No point trying to take on Russia without US support.

That being said, do NATO not have to do something under certain scenarios?

Sir C
11-09-2016, 10:01 AM
We just as well jump into bed with Putin and Trump. No point trying to take on Russia without US support.

That being said, do NATO not have to do something under certain scenarios?

President-elect Trump has expressed some cynicism about the US' commitment to NATO agreements, so we'll just have to wait and see.

Burney
11-09-2016, 10:20 AM
President-elect Trump has expressed some cynicism about the US' commitment to NATO agreements, so we'll just have to wait and see.

I'm not sure he's allowed to break international treaties without the say-so of Congress, though.

Sir C
11-09-2016, 10:22 AM
I'm not sure he's allowed to break international treaties without the say-so of Congress, though.

Yes, I suppose we're relying on the much-vaunted 'checks and balances' for a little sanity.

Burney
11-09-2016, 10:30 AM
Yes, I suppose we're relying on the much-vaunted 'checks and balances' for a little sanity.

Oh, yes. They all eventually discover they don't really have any power, which is why they usually end up engaging in foreign adventures for LOLs and 'legacy'.

redgunamo
11-09-2016, 12:14 PM
Oh, yes. They all eventually discover they don't really have any power, which is why they usually end up engaging in foreign adventures for LOLs and 'legacy'.

:nod: Smart people do not really know or care what their president does, simply that, whatever it is, they'd rather he did it to somebody else.

As the man said.

Brentwood
11-09-2016, 12:38 PM

You can read someone's tweets, even if you're blocked. Just open a private browser window where you aren't logged in to Twitter

eastgermanautos
11-09-2016, 05:23 PM

Reality check: Republicans control House, Senate, and now the Presidency. They can do whatever the fvck they want. Oh it's on baby. Blood in the streets. :titsup:

Brentwood
11-10-2016, 08:43 AM

When people write that they have been crying all morning about something, even when they say that they have "literally" been crying, I always wonder if they mean it or not. It would be mental for an adult to sit at home curled up in a ball crying

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
11-10-2016, 08:54 AM
It would be mental for an adult to sit at home curled up in a ball crying
Sir C did exactly that when thon greasy little Spaniard went home.

eastgermanautos
11-10-2016, 09:10 AM

You people are absurd. Trump is a serious concern, for the reason that he talks sh!t 90% of the time. His doing so provides a spark to all the riffraff. On the reals I expect that they're going to try to set up a sort of Apartheid-based system in the next couple years. I personally am not implicated, because I'm a white dude. Just that if you're a Japanese or something you don't like it. Concentration camps, 1942, and all that. :shrug:

Sir C
11-10-2016, 09:11 AM

:nod: Twice, actually. Two greasy little Spaniards went home :-(

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
11-10-2016, 09:14 AM
:nod: Twice, actually. Two greasy little Spaniards went home :-(

Ah yes. JAR. Little poof - I had just bought a shirt with his name on the back for our lad n all :banghead:

redgunamo
11-10-2016, 09:27 AM
You people are absurd. Trump is a serious concern, for the reason that he talks sh!t 90% of the time. His doing so provides a spark to all the riffraff. On the reals I expect that they're going to try to set up a sort of Apartheid-based system in the next couple years. I personally am not implicated, because I'm a white dude. Just that if you're a Japanese or something you don't like it. Concentration camps, 1942, and all that. :shrug:

Your sort are still missing the point, I'm afraid. Trump's opponents made Trump, by being just as/almost as bad as him, when everybody rightly expected them to be so much better. They had the public's faith and trust and they abused it, mostly, as we are learning, for their own benefit.

So Trump talks ****; who in this whole sordid business *doesn't* :shrug:

eastgermanautos
11-10-2016, 06:37 PM
Your sort are still missing the point, I'm afraid. Trump's opponents made Trump, by being just as/almost as bad as him, when everybody rightly expected them to be so much better. They had the public's faith and trust and they abused it, mostly, as we are learning, for their own benefit.

So Trump talks ****; who in this whole sordid business *doesn't* :shrug:

I think you're buying all the crap about Hillary's lying to people. She was not a perfect candidate but she was solid. Basically,, if the FBI director doesn't drop that bomb about the emails a week before the election, it's President Hillary. I think what grates on people is that people have made a ****-ton of money since 2008, but they haven't. That's what sucks. Here's this muthafvcka rolling up in his Benzo and you've got your 13-year old Hyundai.

redgunamo
11-10-2016, 08:04 PM
I think you're buying all the crap about Hillary's lying to people. She was not a perfect candidate but she was solid. Basically,, if the FBI director doesn't drop that bomb about the emails a week before the election, it's President Hillary. I think what grates on people is that people have made a ****-ton of money since 2008, but they haven't. That's what sucks. Here's this muthafvcka rolling up in his Benzo and you've got your 13-year old Hyundai.

No, I'm all grown-up. I know these people lie. They all do!

Anyway, when Comey dropped his bomb on Hillary on the 28th, The Donald (and all Reps) had already just had a full week of momentum working in their favour. Remember Gettysburg, the "Contract with the American Voter", BO wriggling on the end of a line over Obamacare price hikes? What about Trump's under-budget-ahead-of-schedule line and all the Wikileaks stuff? Doug Band, RICO and "Clinton INC"? All that was in the ten days or so before Comey. Hillary was reeling badly by that point.

You're right, she was solid, in a manner of speaking, but that wasn't even enough to bring her own supporters out to vote for her. Trump, on the other hand, was exciting, inspired and made his money the honest way, by inheriting it. I reckon though, he still ends up with fewer total votes than McCain or Romney. You guys blew it, I'm afraid.