PDA

View Full Version : Just in case anyone was in any doubt about how foreign the USA is...

Burney
11-08-2016, 03:42 PM
...just look at this picture for a few seconds :hehe:

Pat Vegas
11-08-2016, 03:44 PM

I like the bloke with the purple shirt. Like an extra for the backstreet boys.

Luis Anaconda
11-08-2016, 03:44 PM

"A 17th century society functioning in a modern economy" as someone put it recently - can't remember who

Luis Anaconda
11-08-2016, 03:46 PM
I think that is actually one of New Kids on the Block, p

Pat Vegas
11-08-2016, 03:47 PM
I think that is actually one of New Kids on the Block, p

I was thinking of covering their songs.

I looked them up the other day. It's a weird mix of almost Hair metal with that early 90's rap stuff.

Burney
11-08-2016, 03:48 PM

He, with his daring use of showy things like buttons and man-made fibres is clearly the Amish James Dean.

Pat Vegas
11-08-2016, 03:58 PM
He, with his daring use of showy things like buttons and man-made fibres is clearly the Amish James Dean.

I actually saw some Mennonite chaps for the first time in Niagara falls. they were a bit odd. almost ghost like.

But found it odd they turned up on a coach. :shrug:

Burney
11-08-2016, 04:04 PM
I actually saw some Mennonite chaps for the first time in Niagara falls. they were a bit odd. almost ghost like.

But found it odd they turned up on a coach. :shrug:

Maybe they were on Rumsspringe or whatever it's called and all went back to the hotel for hookers and coke?

Luis Anaconda
11-08-2016, 04:09 PM
Maybe they were on Rumsspringe or whatever it's called and all went back to the hotel for hookers and coke?

:rubchin: For Wenger Mennonites, Rumspringa occurs between ages 16 and 21
No wonder we flog them all off soon after

Sir C
11-08-2016, 04:26 PM
:rubchin: For Wenger Mennonites, Rumspringa occurs between ages 16 and 21
No wonder we flog them all off soon after

Did you just call me?

Luis Anaconda
11-08-2016, 04:49 PM
Did you just call me?
Not intentionally - although digging the piece of tat in which I store my English sim out of my bag seems to have a made a random call, possibly when I was rooting around in there for some drugs (ibuprofen, of course). Sorry about that

Sir C
11-08-2016, 04:50 PM
Not intentionally - although digging the piece of tat in which I store my English sim out of my bag seems to have a made a random call, possibly when I was rooting around in there for some drugs (ibuprofen, of course). Sorry about that

No problem. I was just comcerned that you had, perhaps, been kidnapped. I was rather pleased that you chose to call me to assist you.

Luis Anaconda
11-08-2016, 04:51 PM
No problem. I was just comcerned that you had, perhaps, been kidnapped. I was rather pleased that you chose to call me to assist you.

I shall remember this for future reference