PDA

View Full Version : Anyone getting certain...erm....stirrings looking at this bloke's exposed right tit?

Monty92
11-08-2016, 02:57 PM

God damn, I wanna suck it till it looks like a badly poached egg :-(

Burney
11-08-2016, 03:01 PM

It's got to be shít being a man in late middle age whose job means he has to walk around with his moobs out all the time. :-(

Monty92
11-08-2016, 03:03 PM
It's got to be shít being a man in late middle age whose job means he has to walk around with his moobs out all the time. :-(

They have to really scrape the barrel in India to find Butlers in the Buff :-(

Sir C
11-08-2016, 03:03 PM

I'm slightly put off by the vision of Theresa May with four dangling bóllocks.

Burney
11-08-2016, 03:11 PM
They have to really scrape the barrel in India to find Butlers in the Buff :-(

This is my favourite Guardian silliness today. Not only is the article basically complaining that an apple isn't an orange, but surely now we can stop pretending this poor old fücker is actually writing this shít himself? It's demeaning for a man who's lived that long and fought in all those world wars or whatever to end up as Owen Jones' sock puppet. :-(

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/08/the-crown-portrayal-of-history-insult-to-my-generations-struggles

Burney
11-08-2016, 03:14 PM

You would, though.

Sir C
11-08-2016, 03:16 PM
You would, though.

Certainly I would. The bóllocks just make me hate myself even more.

Pat Vegas
11-08-2016, 03:17 PM

:-( I decided to stop messing around and get in shape.
There is that rich 50 year old italian fella who dances about on instagram who's ripped.

Burney
11-08-2016, 03:18 PM
Certainly I would. The bóllocks just make me hate myself even more.

Did you see this? Tragic, I thought. Terrible. I hardly laughed at all. :hehe:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/brexit-fallout-affecting-ireland-more-than-any-other-eu-country-eu-referendum-a7142781.html

Sir C
11-08-2016, 03:23 PM
Did you see this? Tragic, I thought. Terrible. I hardly laughed at all. :hehe:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/brexit-fallout-affecting-ireland-more-than-any-other-eu-country-eu-referendum-a7142781.html

Now that really is a tragedy. Odd, given what a bunch of murderous bástards we are, that they have been prepared to do so much trade with us for all this time. It seems they were able to overlook their distaste for us when a quid was at stake.

Luis Anaconda
11-08-2016, 03:24 PM

Think how Boris Johnson and Michael Gove feel

Sir C
11-08-2016, 03:25 PM
Think how Boris Johnson and Michael Gove feel

I'd imagine all soft and squidgy. Boris is probably a bit damp and sweaty, as well.

Burney
11-08-2016, 03:27 PM
Now that really is a tragedy. Odd, given what a bunch of murderous bástards we are, that they have been prepared to do so much trade with us for all this time. It seems they were able to overlook their distaste for us when a quid was at stake.

I get a load of grief off my relatives about it because they're angry with us for not considering the consequences to Ireland of us leaving the EU. To which I point out that - other than the Six Counties - Ireland's welfare stopped being our problem 94 years ago.

Odd idea of 'independence' they have. :shrug:

Sir C
11-08-2016, 03:27 PM
:-( I decided to stop messing around and get in shape.
There is that rich 50 year old italian fella who dances about on instagram who's ripped.

I had a massage (no happy ending) yesterday off a fellow who is the same age as me and regularly does Iron Man events. He runs five times a week, swims thrice, bicycles thrice and visits the gym five times. He was in decent shape :-(

Burney
11-08-2016, 03:28 PM
I'd imagine all soft and squidgy. Boris is probably a bit damp and sweaty, as well.

I worry about the stuff that might be trapped under Boris's man-tits. :-(

Burney
11-08-2016, 03:28 PM
I had a massage (no happy ending) yesterday off a fellow who is the same age as me and regularly does Iron Man events. He runs five times a week, swims thrice, bicycles thrice and visits the gym five times. He was in decent shape :-(

I sincerely hope he aches to fůck with every step he takes.

Pat Vegas
11-08-2016, 03:29 PM

I have tried some legitimate massages in the past. I didn't enjoy them
I felt ill after one. Like I had flu. not nice. I think I am always sort of highly stressed that it's impossible for me to relax.

Sir C
11-08-2016, 03:32 PM
I have tried some legitimate massages in the past. I didn't enjoy them
I felt ill after one. Like I had flu. not nice. I think I am always sort of highly stressed that it's impossible for me to relax.

That unwell, feeling, they will tell you, is 'negative energy' leaving your body. The more scientific practitioners will describe it as 'toxins' leaving the body, but they're all talking bóllocks.

Luis Anaconda
11-08-2016, 03:33 PM
This is my favourite Guardian silliness today. Not only is the article basically complaining that an apple isn't an orange, but surely now we can stop pretending this poor old fücker is actually writing this shít himself? It's demeaning for a man who's lived that long and fought in all those world wars or whatever to end up as Owen Jones' sock puppet. :-(

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/08/the-crown-portrayal-of-history-insult-to-my-generations-struggles
Nope - tried to read that twice and can't cope with the bull****. This man clearly didn't have to sit through the remorseless televisual misery that was four series of When the Boat Comes In (I know it was a bit earlier). Anyway why the **** should an American company be taken to task for focusing on something that clearly appeals to their potential viewers

Sir C
11-08-2016, 03:34 PM
I worry about the stuff that might be trapped under Boris's man-tits. :-(

Oh no, I think Boris gets in his tub and scrubs his bulbous, flabby form into squeaky pink spotlessness both evening and morning, lest nanny should find him unclean and give him a jolly good spanking.

A naked Boris, laid across Nanny's knee and getting a good chastising? Back in 5.

Burney
11-08-2016, 03:35 PM
That unwell, feeling, they will tell you, is 'negative energy' leaving your body. The more scientific practitioners will describe it as 'toxins' leaving the body, but they're all talking bóllocks.

Isn't it just an inevitable reaction to being vigorously rubbed and pounded by another man for an extended period?

Luis Anaconda
11-08-2016, 03:35 PM
Nope - tried to read that twice and can't cope with the bull****. This man clearly didn't have to sit through the remorseless televisual misery that was four series of When the Boat Comes In (I know it was a bit earlier). Anyway why the **** should an American company be taken to task for focusing on something that clearly appeals to their potential viewers
Jesus wept

"In The Crown our sympathies are directed to a king dying of lung cancer rather than the thousands of miners who died painfully of black lung because that monarch and his society didn’t believe the average citizen deserved medicine if they couldn’t afford to pay for it."

That has to be a piss take, right?

Burney
11-08-2016, 03:36 PM

Oh, I know. If he wants a programme about slums and the birth of the welfare state, he can watch 'Call The Midwife'. That'll serve the silly old cůnt right.

Burney
11-08-2016, 03:37 PM
Jesus wept

"In The Crown our sympathies are directed to a king dying of lung cancer rather than the thousands of miners who died painfully of black lung because that monarch and his society didn’t believe the average citizen deserved medicine if they couldn’t afford to pay for it."

Nope. He must hate Game of Thrones, too, I reckon. Not enough stuff about peasants.

Sir C
11-08-2016, 03:38 PM
Jesus wept

:hehe: One assumes he was delighted when the pits were closed down, right?

Burney
11-08-2016, 03:41 PM

I am absolutely sure Owen has to be writing this stuff.

Luis Anaconda
11-08-2016, 03:42 PM

At least that was treated with the televisual respect it deserved

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-oufaMHUHw