PDA

View Full Version : West Ham to make a move fopr Cesc in January? :-(

Sir C
11-08-2016, 10:33 AM
How can it have come to this? :cry:

Pat Vegas
11-08-2016, 10:35 AM

Let him go Sir C. put all your affections towards Mesut.

Who will then betray us also.

Burney
11-08-2016, 10:38 AM

He's doing the rounds of London clubs like a modern day Clive Allen. Tottenham might swoop in for him.

Sir C
11-08-2016, 10:39 AM
Let him go Sir C. put all your affections towards Mesut.

Who will then betray us also.

Mesut is a fine man, f. The finest boggle-eyed Germanturk we have ever had at the club, no question. But Cesc was our Caoitan, our heartbeat, the keeper of our hopes and dreams.

And now he's gone. He's left us, f.

I can't get over it.

Rich
11-08-2016, 11:22 AM
Mesut is a fine man, f. The finest boggle-eyed Germanturk we have ever had at the club, no question. But Cesc was our Caoitan, our heartbeat, the keeper of our hopes and dreams.

And now he's gone. He's left us, f.

I can't get over it.

You realise that he'd have no qualms about slamming 10 inches of steel between your ribs if it helped him out a little, don't you?

Sir C
11-08-2016, 11:31 AM
You realise that he'd have no qualms about slamming 10 inches of steel between your ribs if it helped him out a little, don't you?

Bit Islampohobic imo.

AFC East
11-08-2016, 01:13 PM

Apparently* a footballer rarely gets more than 10 years at the top of his game. Cesc started early. Rooney if I dare mention him in the same paragraph, has also tailed off fairly dramatically. Cesc looked completely lost when we played Chelsea. He still has the lovely range of passing, but not the awareness of where to be on a football pitch. The little lad who was always available, always knew where the next pass was going, is no more. He should retire really, or go and play in Turkey.

* I read it somewhere

Pat Vegas
11-08-2016, 01:17 PM
Apparently* a footballer rarely gets more than 10 years at the top of his game. Cesc started early. Rooney if I dare mention him in the same paragraph, has also tailed off fairly dramatically. Cesc looked completely lost when we played Chelsea. He still has the lovely range of passing, but not the awareness of where to be on a football pitch. The little lad who was always available, always knew where the next pass was going, is no more. He should retire really, or go and play in Turkey.

* I read it somewhere

Don't want to end up playing there. You'll end up like Eye Patch van Persie.

Sir C
11-08-2016, 01:19 PM

* I read it somewhere

Arsene could make him great again. FACT!

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
11-08-2016, 01:26 PM
Arsene could make him great again. FACT!

Again? He wasn't really all that when he was with us though was he? Far better player than Charlie Nicholas ever was though, I grant you.

:wave:

Sir C
11-08-2016, 01:29 PM
Again? He wasn't really all that when he was with us though was he? Far better player than Charlie Nicholas ever was though, I grant you.

:wave:

You're going to need to re-bait your hook I'm afraid, 71.

11-08-2016, 01:33 PM
You're going to need to re-bait your hook I'm afraid, 71.
Pah. I seem to remember him being injuredy much off the time and then fúcking off back to Barca at the earliest opportunity...
I had to change all my passwords, C. Greasy little oik.

Luis Anaconda
11-08-2016, 01:35 PM
Pah. I seem to remember him being injuredy much off the time and then fúcking off back to Barca at the earliest opportunity...

What are they now, then?

Sir C
11-08-2016, 01:36 PM

He scored against Barcelona with his broken leg hanging on by a thread, for God's sake!

And he was such a dreamboat, with his manly stubble and his dark, flashing eyes :love:

11-08-2016, 01:37 PM
What are they now, then?
Fùck0ff
I've given up on Arsenal related wons.

11-08-2016, 01:39 PM
He scored against Barcelona with his broken leg hanging on by a thread, for God's sake!

And he was such a dreamboat, with his manly stubble and his dark, flashing eyes :love:
Injuredy, as I said. Oh and 8-)