PDA

View Full Version : I've just heard about 2 minutes of a Donald Trump campaign speech.

Sir C
11-07-2016, 04:37 PM
Fúcking hell. If septics are preared to vote for that cretin they must be as thick as pigshít.

He actually said, 'bigly'. :hehe:

Burney
11-07-2016, 04:44 PM
Fúcking hell. If septics are preared to vote for that cretin they must be as thick as pigshít.

Sadly, I don't think they'll actually have the sense of fun required to vote him in. They'll wuss out and be stuck with that awful termagant for at least four years.

Burney
11-07-2016, 04:53 PM

Besides, nothing wrong with 'bigly'. Shakespeare was always making up words like that and he gets called a genius. :shrug:

Ash
11-07-2016, 05:01 PM
Besides, nothing wrong with 'bigly'. Shakespeare was always making up words like that and he gets called a genius. :shrug:

See also: Footballistically.

Luis Anaconda
11-07-2016, 05:01 PM
And the Simpsons have been known to embiggen the language in a cromulent fashion

Sir C
11-07-2016, 05:03 PM

I'm not sure I'm entirely on board with this veneration of the Bard.

Personally I find him a bit turgid.

Pat Vegas
11-07-2016, 05:03 PM
And the Simpsons have been known to embiggen the language in a cromulent fashion

I will yoink those.

Chief Arrowhead
11-07-2016, 05:05 PM

Actually, he is saying 'Big League'. A rounders term, Nigel.

Sir C
11-07-2016, 05:07 PM
Actually, he is saying 'Big League'. A rounders term, Nigel.

Oh, my mistake. Would you pass my apologies to Mr Trump, chief?

Chief Arrowhead
11-07-2016, 05:14 PM
Oh, my mistake. Would you pass my apologies to Mr Trump, chief?

I'll relay your regret through the proper channels, omitting your affiliations of course.

barrybueno
11-07-2016, 05:15 PM
It is a perfectly cromulent word tbf

Arsenes' Wanger
11-07-2016, 08:15 PM
Trump is Chief. I see it now. All these years Donald has been operating as Chief on this site trying to secure the AWIMB Yankee vote. He has driven off the subversives. He has brainwashed the innocent.He has been an equal opportunity harasser of all on this board . Chief, thy name is Donald.

Well played Chief. :clap::bow:

When you get your hands on the nuclear codes tomorrow, take out Manchester, leave Australia alone.
All the best,
Wanger

Donald
11-07-2016, 08:22 PM
Youve got to be a much bigger kind of cretin to vote for that vile woman Hillary. She is disgusting.