PDA

View Full Version : Quite enjoyable seeing Man Utd be absolute ****. You look at their squad and

Billy Goat Sverige
11-04-2016, 10:16 AM
the money they've spent the last three years and it's complete ****.

Pokster
11-04-2016, 10:19 AM
the money they've spent the last three years and it's complete ****.

But they will still beat us in a couple of weeks ..... :(

Billy Goat Sverige
11-04-2016, 10:20 AM
But they will still beat us in a couple of weeks ..... :(

Naturally. On paper the next two fixtures look like difficult ones but we couldn't be playing the pair of them at a better time.

Ash
11-04-2016, 10:22 AM
Naturally. On paper the next two fixtures look like difficult ones but we couldn't be playing the pair of them at a better time.

Spurs chappie here thinks we'll destroy them. He was at Wembley the other night and said it was the worst he'd ever seen them, and will be putting a few bob on us to win by three goals.

Draw it is, then.

Pokster
11-04-2016, 10:25 AM
Spurs chappie here thinks we'll destroy them. He was at Wembley the other night and said it was the worst he'd ever seen them, and will be putting a few bob on us to win by three goals.

Draw it is, then.

I would guess if anyone was looking at our last home league game they wouldn't make us odds on fave'... what will be will be

4-0

Pat Vegas
11-04-2016, 10:32 AM

Yes but it's November :-(

TheCurly
11-04-2016, 02:52 PM

Draw it is, then.

I don't like this positivity A
I just don't like it

PSRB
11-04-2016, 02:57 PM
I just don't like it

:nod: I'll be delighted with a very dull 1-0 win!

Ash
11-04-2016, 04:04 PM
I just don't like it

Does a Spurs fan thinking Arsenal will win anger the football Gods against Arsenal? I've desperately been trying to counter the reverse jinx that he's casting - saying that form goes out the window in the derby etc, and that we're still without Cazorla which is a negative, and that Xhaka is a red card waiting to happen if he starts.

Perhaps we need Sir C to say that we're gonna get gubbed.

Pat Vegas
11-04-2016, 04:20 PM
What we need is one of my confident predictions!

Ash
11-04-2016, 04:56 PM
What we need is one of my confident predictions!

You are Modd?

Pat Vegas
11-04-2016, 05:06 PM
You are Modd?

yes my fav player is Squardran Mustafa

Ash
11-04-2016, 05:36 PM
yes my fav player is Squardran Mustafa

I can't believe we've going through a US election without his running commentary and ace predictions. It's not the same. Most of his bullies aren't even here any more.