PDA

View Full Version : EmploymentWimb Anyone know whether a company is allowed to cut your hours on the

Monty92
11-02-2016, 11:17 AM
basis there’s not enough work and then hire new employees and give them work that would/could have fallen under your remit?

I understand this wouldn't be allowed in the case of a full redundancy, but unclear if it's the same when they merely want to cut your hours.

Pat Vegas
11-02-2016, 11:18 AM
basis there’s not enough work and then hire new employees and give them work that would/could have fallen under your remit?

I understand this wouldn't be allowed in the case of a full redundancy, but unclear if it's the same when they merely want to cut your hours.

There is usually something in the contract that would mention this scenario. Though I didn't read your post properly.

redgunamo
11-02-2016, 05:51 PM

Are you Jack Wilshere?