PDA

View Full Version : Hey Pat Vegas - I executed a perfect Stockwell Shuffle last night.

Ash
10-31-2016, 11:08 AM
Clapham Common to Tufnell Park in about 20 minutes! :cloud9:

And bonus points for having trains arrive simultaneously on either side of the central platform at Clapham while descending the stairs

Note to other AWIMB users - yes, I know, but there's not much else going on here these days so we have to amuse ourselves as best we can.

Pat Vegas
10-31-2016, 11:12 AM
Clapham Common to Tufnell Park in about 20 minutes! :cloud9:

And bonus points for having trains arrive simultaneously on either side of the central platform at Clapham while descending the stairs

Note to other AWIMB users - yes, I know, but there's not much else going on here these days so we have to amuse ourselves as best we can.

:cloud9: which means you passed Clapham North. reminds me of the old Angel Station.

Ash
10-31-2016, 11:19 AM
:cloud9: which means you passed Clapham North. reminds me of the old Angel Station.

:nod: Clapham Common too.

Pat Vegas
10-31-2016, 11:21 AM
:nod: Clapham Common too.

I always can't remember which to it is. For some reason I always think it's Clapham North and South but it's north and common.

I will one day go and take photos of all the stations.

Ash
10-31-2016, 11:28 AM
I always can't remember which to it is. For some reason I always think it's Clapham North and South but it's north and common.

I will one day go and take photos of all the stations.

I have photos of all station exteriors taken walking from one to the other along the lines. Except the UFO with the dalek hat at Southgate which I accidently deleted. :-(

Pat Vegas
10-31-2016, 11:35 AM
I have photos of all station exteriors taken walking from one to the other along the lines. Except the UFO with the dalek hat at Southgate which I accidently deleted. :-(

No problem that's near my I'll pop down and take a photo.