PDA

View Full Version : I thought Halloween was a time for kids to dress up and go trick or treating

Pokster
10-31-2016, 09:47 AM
so why are so many adults putting on fancy dress ?? Saturday night was like a horror show in town

Ash
10-31-2016, 10:23 AM
so why are so many adults putting on fancy dress ?? Saturday night was like a horror show in town

Did you mutter "Bah, humbug" at them as you shuffled past, your shoulders hunched?

Pokster
10-31-2016, 10:40 AM
Did you mutter "Bah, humbug" at them as you shuffled past, your shoulders hunched?

It was more of a case of rolling my eyes at them

Mo Britain less Europe
10-31-2016, 11:06 AM
Because there are too many thick, spoilt ars eholes around who think life is just a laff. If anyone tries trick or treat on me tonight they will have a cricket bat to contend with.

Ash
10-31-2016, 11:13 AM
Because there are too many thick, spoilt ars eholes around who think life is just a laff. If anyone tries trick or treat on me tonight they will have a cricket bat to contend with.

What are you going to do? Drive them through extra cover for four?

redgunamo
10-31-2016, 11:16 AM
Everyone knows that by this time surely :shrug:

Ash
10-31-2016, 11:20 AM
Everyone knows that by this time surely :shrug:

Especially Gary Lineker.

redgunamo
10-31-2016, 11:22 AM
Especially Gary Lineker.

What's all this, what's Links done now?

Ash
10-31-2016, 11:31 AM
What's all this, what's Links done now?

Oh, nothing new. I was just riffing on old news. The child/adult migrant kerfuffle.

Though Alan Shearer did say that Aguero was the only world class player in the Prem. A bit harsh on one or two others, really.

TheCurly
10-31-2016, 11:41 AM

TBF the originally tradition was for the grown-ups to dress up.Childs were never allowed.

Pat Vegas
10-31-2016, 11:49 AM

I was driving home last night and there was a fella with a hockey mask crossing the road.

he wasn't a hockey goalie, and he was on his own. Why doesn't he remove the mask in the meantime?
Or chances are he's a real nutter.

Ash
10-31-2016, 11:54 AM
I was driving home last night and there was a fella with a hockey mask crossing the road.

he wasn't a hockey goalie, and he was on his own. Why doesn't he remove the mask in the meantime?
Or chances are he's a real nutter.

Maybe he was a Mexican Masked Wrestler. They aren't allowed to remove their masks ever.

redgunamo
10-31-2016, 12:03 PM
Maybe he was a Mexican Masked Wrestler. They aren't allowed to remove their masks ever.

Or Robert De Niro

http://static4.gamespot.com/uploads/scale_medium/mig/1/5/5/4/981554-heat_hockeymask279_.jpg

redgunamo
10-31-2016, 12:06 PM
Oh, nothing new. I was just riffing on old news. The child/adult migrant kerfuffle.

Though Alan Shearer did say that Aguero was the only world class player in the Prem. A bit harsh on one or two others, really.

In fairness, he would say that, wouldn't he. Shearer is life president of the premier league striker's union (PLSU).

Luis Anaconda
10-31-2016, 12:29 PM
TBF the originally tradition was for the grown-ups to dress up.Childs were never allowed.

And in sensible countries we have Nov 1 off so no need to do it two days early

redgunamo
10-31-2016, 01:15 PM
And in sensible countries we have Nov 1 off so no need to do it two days early

A bank holiday for Halloween? What will the EU think of next :-|