PDA

View Full Version : Things don't taste like how they used to.

Pat Vegas
10-27-2016, 03:10 PM
I include the following in this list.

KFC
7-UP not that I drink it very often.

Sir C
10-27-2016, 03:22 PM
I include the following in this list.

KFC
7-UP not that I drink it very often.

Crisps. Not nearly greasy and salty enough these days.

Also when I was a nipper my parents would sometimes bring me a Big Mac home from the nearest McDonalds, which was at Charing Cross. It went into the microwave for 30 seconds, lettuce and all, and emerged piping hot and bathed in chemical fumes from its polystyrene box. Big Macs today are rubbish by comparison with this delicacy.

Pat Vegas
10-27-2016, 03:24 PM
Crisps. Not nearly greasy and salty enough these days.

Also when I was a nipper my parents would sometimes bring me a Big Mac home from the nearest McDonalds, which was at Charing Cross. It went into the microwave for 30 seconds, lettuce and all, and emerged piping hot and bathed in chemical fumes from its polystyrene box. Big Macs today are rubbish by comparison with this delicacy.

I suspect they removed / reduced salt from everything these days.
Ruining everything.

Hehe those polystyrene boxes were a bit dodgy. I remember sometimes getting a takeaway and the box had started to melt. Can't be good.

Pat Vegas
10-27-2016, 03:43 PM
Also I don't have it often but Pizza hut is ****. compared to how it used to be.

PSRB
10-27-2016, 04:04 PM
Also I don't have it often but Pizza hut is ****. compared to how it used to be.

Spot on, went the other day, was terrible......I always get Dominos delivery as our Pizza Hut doesn't deliver and thought I was depriving myself of a better pizza, I'm not

Mo Britain less Europe
10-27-2016, 08:53 PM
Pizza Hut has been s hit for years.

Rich
10-28-2016, 08:43 AM
Spot on, went the other day, was terrible......I always get Dominos delivery as our Pizza Hut doesn't deliver and thought I was depriving myself of a better pizza, I'm not

Prefer Papa John's, tbh.

PSRB
10-28-2016, 09:06 AM
Prefer Papa John's, tbh.

They do their pepperoni too thin and crispy

eastgermanautos
10-28-2016, 09:09 AM
Prefer Papa John's, tbh.

Fvck Papa Johns man. Papa Johns is gay as hell.

eastgermanautos
10-28-2016, 09:10 AM
Fvck Papa Johns man. Papa Johns is gay as hell.

My new personal hero is the grandmother suing the chicken joint for not getting enough pieces. That'll be $20m.

eastgermanautos
10-28-2016, 09:12 AM
. .

Tony C
10-28-2016, 11:37 AM
British KFC is way behind American KFC imo...way behind...like Aston Villa behind.

Bought a Californian Chicken Tendercrisp sandwich from BK and was shocked it was better than anything from KFC.

barrybueno
10-28-2016, 11:40 AM
Your mum's snatch*

Sorry Pat

Pat Vegas
10-28-2016, 11:41 AM
Your mum's snatch*

Sorry Pat

This place is really lacking. I expected this to be the first reply.

eastgermanautos
10-28-2016, 03:18 PM
British KFC is way behind American KFC imo...way behind...like Aston Villa behind.

Bought a Californian Chicken Tendercrisp sandwich from BK and was shocked it was better than anything from KFC.

Is that right? Interesting. KFC really pretty much kicks ass over here. I mean it's fvcking delicious. That said, BK has some nice items. BK Fish is great, even if it gives you insane heartburn.