PDA

View Full Version : How was your hotel stay Sir c?

Pat Vegas
10-27-2016, 09:57 AM
Awimbadvisor

Sir C
10-27-2016, 10:33 AM
Awimbadvisor

Well I was in the room from 3 a.m. until 9, and it did the job of allowing me to sleep and wash.

Beyond that I can add nothing, I'm afraid.

Mother of God I was píssed :-(

Ash
10-27-2016, 11:42 AM
Well I was in the room from 3 a.m. until 9, and it did the job of allowing me to sleep and wash.

Beyond that I can add nothing, I'm afraid.

Mother of God I was píssed :-(

Sounds better than the strung-up by a lamp flex in Berwick Street with an orange-up-the-bottom scenario. At least you weren't that drunk. :nod:

Sir C
10-27-2016, 11:45 AM
Sounds better than the strung-up by a lamp flex in Berwick Street with an orange-up-the-bottom scenario. At least you weren't that drunk. :nod:

Yes, as my Gallic chum remarked this morning when I complained about my hangover, 'At least you only have a sore head and not a sore arse.' I'm not sure if he was suggesting he had a sore arse, or that I was close to getting buggered last night :-(

Ash
10-27-2016, 11:50 AM
Yes, as my Gallic chum remarked this morning when I complained about my hangover, 'At least you only have a sore head and not a sore arse.' I'm not sure if he was suggesting he had a sore arse, or that I was close to getting buggered last night :-(

My word! I was under the impression that Lady C was present as chaperone to ensure this sort of thing couldn't happen.

Sir C
10-27-2016, 11:53 AM
My word! I was under the impression that Lady C was present as chaperone to ensure this sort of thing couldn't happen.

She was there a, but, between you and I, I think she drank a few glasses of wine and wasn't particularly sensible in general :-(