PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to miss the exciting climax of Bake Off tonight.

Sir C
10-26-2016, 10:43 AM
My attempts to avoid finding out the winner are doomed, aren't they? :-(

Pat Vegas
10-26-2016, 10:51 AM

What will you be doing during this time Sir C.

not that I am nosy? some different sort of climax? :hide:

Sir C
10-26-2016, 10:56 AM
What will you be doing during this time Sir C.

not that I am nosy? some different sort of climax? :hide:

I shall be meeting friends for dinner at Yauatcha, followed, no doubt, by some revelry in a gay bar as advised by Ash, (who knows about such places), for such is their wont. Then I will sleep, either in a gutter or shop doorway, or, if sober enough to find it, my room in the less-than glamourous Strand Palace hotel.

Tomorrow there will be groaning and dry-retching.

Billy Goat Sverige
10-26-2016, 10:58 AM

I started catching up with that. I REALLY hate that pouty **** with the lipstick.

Maravilloso Marvo
10-26-2016, 11:00 AM
I started catching up with that. I REALLY hate that pouty **** with the lipstick.

:nod: But you still would, right?

Billy Goat Sverige
10-26-2016, 11:05 AM
:nod: But you still would, right?

Probably. I know I'd be getting a decent bit of cake out of it the following morning.

Viva Prat Vegas
10-26-2016, 11:07 AM
The Northern Irisher with the ears and Adrian Durham hair will win and piss Burney off

Pat Vegas
10-26-2016, 11:10 AM
I shall be meeting friends for dinner at Yauatcha, followed, no doubt, by some revelry in a gay bar as advised by Ash, (who knows about such places), for such is their wont. Then I will sleep, either in a gutter or shop doorway, or, if sober enough to find it, my room in the less-than glamourous Strand Palace hotel.

It's not the worst hotel in the world. I feel sorry for tourists who book hotels based on the name.

'ooh Royal National near Russell Square I'll book that immediately' :grorifiedhostel:

Burney
10-26-2016, 11:11 AM

You, sir, are a wrongcock. Not only would I until it fell off, but she is also I think the only one who can stop the horrific ginger monstrosity.

Burney
10-26-2016, 11:15 AM
It's not the worst hotel in the world. I feel sorry for tourists who book hotels based on the name.

'ooh Royal National near Russell Square I'll book that immediately' :grorifiedhostel:

:hehe: I once stayed there purely because I was horrifically drunk, utterly unable to get home and needed a bed. My friend was in tow and the idea was that he would saunter in once I had told him my room number and kip on the floor. Apparently, while I snored off the drink, the night manager and he were locked in a battle of wits most of the night as he attempted to gain ingress. He was finally ejected and threatened with the police if he tried again.

Sir C
10-26-2016, 11:44 AM

My feeling is that she may well be an enthusiastic proponent of the arts of rudies.

Burney
10-26-2016, 11:48 AM
My feeling is that she may well be an enthusiastic proponent of the arts of rudies.

:nod: Oh, yes. Until it dropped off.

Sir C
10-26-2016, 11:51 AM

Mind you, any perceived paucity of performance would undoubtedly be rewarded with a barrage of verbal and physical abuse, of a severity as to make the strongest man blench.

PSRB
10-26-2016, 11:54 AM

This place has gone to the dogs, I really shouldn't have to ask....pic???

Burney
10-26-2016, 11:54 AM
Mind you, any perceived paucity of performance would undoubtedly be rewarded with a barrage of verbal and physical abuse, of a severity as to make the strongest man blench.

:nod: Oh, yes. You'd be dead or reduced to a brittle husk of a man inside a fortnight, but no pain, no gain. :cloud9:

Burney
10-26-2016, 11:56 AM

It's the most watched TV programme on the BBC, psrb. Do you really need us to get you a pic?

Monty92
10-26-2016, 11:57 AM

If you can afford to stay in a posh London hotel at the end of a heavy night, why do you not just pay for a taxi home?

Som Saa for me tonight :cloud9:

Sir C
10-26-2016, 12:01 PM
If you can afford to stay in a posh London hotel at the end of a heavy night, why do you not just pay for a taxi home?

Som Saa for me tonight :cloud9:

What's it to you, you cheeky little ****?

(The glw works just across the road so it makes sense to stay as we're likely to be quite late.)

I haven't been to Som Saa. Is it as good as Smoking Goat? Hmm? You know they've opened a new won? Kiln, innit.

Sir C
10-26-2016, 12:03 PM

Like a shíthouse door in a storm FACT.

PSRB
10-26-2016, 12:05 PM
It's the most watched TV programme on the BBC, psrb. Do you really need us to get you a pic?

That's not the point, b. I shouldn't have to ask

Burney
10-26-2016, 12:09 PM
Like a shíthouse door in a storm FACT.

PE teacher, of course. And not a lesbian. Odd, that.

Sir C
10-26-2016, 12:12 PM
PE teacher, of course. And not a lesbian. Odd, that.

I put it to you that she is most certainly an occasional devotee of the ways of Sapphos; especially when she's having a night in with her best friend and they have a couple of bottles of Lambrusco and then the washing machine repairman arrives.

Burney
10-26-2016, 12:13 PM
I put it to you that she is most certainly an occasional devotee of the ways of Sapphos; especially when she's having a night in with her best friend and they have a couple of bottles of Lambrusco and then the washing machine repairman arrives.

Is the friend Flora out of the last one? Do they get all floury together?

Sir C
10-26-2016, 12:14 PM
Is the friend Flora out of the last one? Do they get all floury together?

I'd forgotten about Flora.

Back in 5.

Maravilloso Marvo
10-26-2016, 12:25 PM
I'd forgotten about Flora.

Back in 5.

Wasn't she 14 years old? You sick old perv.

Sir C
10-26-2016, 12:27 PM
Wasn't she 14 years old? You sick old perv.

I didn't think to ask for ID to be honest.

eastgermanautos
10-26-2016, 02:50 PM
That's not the point, b. I shouldn't have to ask

To Sir C: I love it the way you say climax. :-D