PDA

View Full Version : Fu ck me but the Emirates business class lounge in Dubai is mahoosive

World's End Stella
10-26-2016, 09:31 AM
Almost too big, really. It lacks any sense of personal service. Not to mention that the Bordeaux is left bank :-(

In more interesting news, am I reading that the boy Ox was very good last night? Will be wonderful news if he finally realises his potential. Well done, Ox.

Sir C
10-26-2016, 09:33 AM
Almost too big, really. It lacks any sense of personal service. Not to mention that the Bordeaux is left bank :-(

In more interesting news, am I reading that the boy Ox was very good last night? Will be wonderful news if he finally realises his potential. Well done, Ox.

Wait, you've found something in Dubai lacking in personality, relying instead on size to make an impression? This is unheard of! I hope there is plenty of fake wood and gilding to keep it classy.

He'll never be as great as the Welsh Jesus, of course.

Rich
10-26-2016, 09:35 AM

Self service champagne as well :-(

But I did like the river type thing that flows around it.

Pokster
10-26-2016, 09:36 AM
Wait, you've found something in Dubai lacking in personality, relying instead on size to make an impression?

I thought you were talking about WES there

Sir C
10-26-2016, 09:40 AM

Ooh, stanchion, p.

World's End Stella
10-26-2016, 09:41 AM
Wait, you've found something in Dubai lacking in personality, relying instead on size to make an impression? This is unheard of! I hope there is plenty of fake wood and gilding to keep it classy.

He'll never be as great as the Welsh Jesus, of course.

In fairness, it has provided me with a beer, a glass of champagne and (so far) about half a bottle of a quite decent St Emillion. In about an hour I will be on a plane for 8 hours with unlimited alcohol including a bar area which serves cocktails and a decent cognac. This is not going to end well :-(

And what does John Hartson have to do with any of this?

World's End Stella
10-26-2016, 09:43 AM

Well that's a bit better, even vaguely amusing with a twist of creativity.

Sadly for you, the irony in you commenting on anyone's lack of personality is quite overwhelming.

Pokster
10-26-2016, 09:58 AM
Well that's a bit better, even vaguely amusing with a twist of creativity.

Sadly for you, the irony in you commenting on anyone's lack of personality is quite overwhelming.

You would have thought with the free alcohol you would have chilled out... sadly not. Good to see you can still take a joke.

Pat Vegas
10-26-2016, 10:08 AM

did you get a massage?