PDA

View Full Version : Carlos Alberto gone b.God :-(

TheCurly
10-25-2016, 03:07 PM
:-( :-( :-(

Burney
10-25-2016, 03:10 PM
:-( :-( :-(

Proof that everlasting fame lies in absolutely booting the fück out of the thing. None of your tippy-tappy, sidey footy placement nonsense.

TheCurly
10-25-2016, 03:11 PM
Proof that everlasting fame lies in absolutely booting the fück out of the thing. None of your tippy-tappy, sidey footy placement nonsense.

Outside of the boot- far corner
Lovely

Burney
10-25-2016, 03:12 PM
Outside of the boot- far corner
Lovely

I assume that's what will be written on his gravestone?

TheCurly
10-25-2016, 03:15 PM
I assume that's what will be written on his gravestone?

Not if .....I'm gonna say Monty here....has anything to do with it.Didn't he rate it slightly above average or some such?

Burney
10-25-2016, 03:19 PM
Not if .....I'm gonna say Monty here....has anything to do with it.Didn't he rate it slightly above average or some such?

Monty thinks technique is more important than sheer aesthetics, though, when it's a well-known fact that it isn't. A bullet header; a fierce thump that's still rising when it hits the roof of the net; or a man running full-pelt onto a pass and fùcking it across the keeper into the far corner - they may not be technically great, but they are among the most aesthetically satisfying things in football.

Sir C
10-25-2016, 03:23 PM
Monty thinks technique is more important than sheer aesthetics, though, when it's a well-known fact that it isn't. A bullet header; a fierce thump that's still rising when it hits the roof of the net; or a man running full-pelt onto a pass and fùcking it across the keeper into the far corner - they may not be technically great, but they are among the most aesthetically satisfying things in football.

What monty knows of technique would fit comfortably on the end of my winkle.

Burney
10-25-2016, 03:25 PM
What monty knows of technique would fit comfortably on the end of my winkle.

As, of course, does his mum.

TheCurly
10-25-2016, 03:27 PM

From memory he was calling into question
a/the heat
b/the tiredness of the Italians
c/the lateness in the game of an already beaten team.

Still,I'm sure all kids see this well before they're 10 and the automatic reaction is WOW

Burney
10-25-2016, 03:30 PM
From memory he was calling into question
a/the heat
b/the tiredness of the Italians
c/the lateness in the game of an already beaten team.

Still,I'm sure all kids see this well before they're 10 and the automatic reaction is WOW

Mind you, this collection of Brazil 1970 being rubbish still makes me chuckle. :hehe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmWrKkMvZV4

PSRB
10-25-2016, 03:43 PM

With the notable exception of any goal scored by DB10 (especially the Newcastle and Argentina ones)

eastgermanautos
10-25-2016, 05:07 PM
Mind you, this collection of Brazil 1970 being rubbish still makes me chuckle. :hehe:

That is really fvcking funny :hehe:

Monty92
10-25-2016, 08:22 PM

Hang on. You're all simultaneously discussing me and Carlos Alberto without even referencing the fact that I actually hung out with the bloke for an evening at his house, leaving me to bashfully remind you of the fact?

C*nts.

Ash
10-25-2016, 11:08 PM
Hang on. You're all simultaneously discussing me and Carlos Alberto without even referencing the fact that I actually hung out with the bloke for an evening at his house, leaving me to bashfully remind you of the fact?

C*nts.

Oh, everyone deliberately and gleefully ignored that, I'm sure.

Ash
10-25-2016, 11:08 PM

Excellent :clap:

No idea how that only has ~5000 views.