PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever have a complete arse licker type in the office.

Pat Vegas
10-25-2016, 02:58 PM
who is really obvious at it. stays late and announces it so the boss can hear etc.

Then they get promoted :shrug:
I've been doing it all wrong.

Whilst I sit in limbo

Burney
10-25-2016, 03:05 PM
who is really obvious at it. stays late and announces it so the boss can hear etc.

Whilst I sit in limbo

Oh, we've all seen such people, I'm sure. They have discovered the truth: that people like having their arses licked and hate being told uncomfortable truths. :shrug:

They also succeed because often the people whose arses they lick were once like that themselves and recognise a kindred spirit.

Pat Vegas
10-25-2016, 03:07 PM
Oh, we've all seen such people, I'm sure. They have discovered the truth: that people like having their arses licked and hate being told uncomfortable truths. :shrug:

They also succeed because often the people whose arses they lick were once like that themselves and recognise a kindred spirit.

This is why I will never progress in the office environment, I don't have the energy I used to think that let me work speak for it self but that has problems too, you end up being the dependable 'good hand'

I am going bonkers.

TheCurly
10-25-2016, 03:08 PM

Whilst I sit in limbo

But are they happy f?

Pat Vegas
10-25-2016, 03:15 PM
But are they happy f?

He seems happy but inside I see a broken man.